[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with all the hate for this game? It's objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Oblivion.png (250 KB, 290x413) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion.png
250 KB, 290x413
What's up with all the hate for this game? It's objectively better than Morrowind and Skyrim.
>>
>>342242159
It's shit.
>>
>>342242159
You forgot to start the thread with the guaranteed '>start skyrim' bait.
>>
>>342242159
Nostalgiafags and codbabies combined basically. Truth is it's a great game if you fix the leveling system with mods, and an excellent game if you also remove level scaling.
>>
It's an extremely flawed game, it gets way less flak than it deserves (so do other TES games, though).

I do agree it's preferable to Morrowind and Skyrim, though, due to its superior quests.
>>
It's a great game. The only real flaw that can't be modded out is the extreme instability. Even without many mods it likes to crash at least once per hour.
>>
Morrowind fans are fucking autists that still live in 2002 when there were no competion for Morrowind's open world.
Skyrim fucked up everything, especially quests. Fuck that casual shit.
Oblivion is the only decent game from that series.
>>
>>342242159
could you come up with a better topic please?
>>
Man, I remember Oblivion being a disappointment when it came out. Level scaling, terrible exploration, (even more) copypasted environments/cities/dungeons, generic world, and terrible NPCs/voice acting.
>>
I don't hate it. Much in the way that I don't hate Generals despite many people being upset that they pretty much just slapped, "Command and Conquer" on it. Oblivion, much like Generals, was where I think the downfall of the series happened. Honestly though, it hit C&C way harder than it has TES.
>>
>>342242159
The level scaling was horrible, but apart from that it was pretty decent.

I remember being blown away by the graphics when it came out, but it really hasn't aged as well as I thought it had.
>>
isn't it funny how oblivion fags tell everyone that the game is best with mods but completely shit on skyrim even though skyrim has infinite better mods and make the game much better than morronwind or oblivikek
>>
ITS YOU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.