[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Life is Strange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
What does /v/ think of Life is Strange?
>>
>>342233053
Could have been great, turned out merely okay. /v/ hates it for all the wrong reasons.
>>
File: maxu caulfieldo2.jpg (296 KB, 912x1249) Image search: [Google]
maxu caulfieldo2.jpg
296 KB, 912x1249
>>342233053
Max cosplayers a cute.
>>
its shit
>>
>>342233053
IMO would have been much better if they dropped the time travel story idea and made it about a teenage girl dealing with tragedy and a pedo school teacher.
Maybe add in some more drama to choose from but I found the time travel thing stupid
>>
>>342234730
Add more drama?

I'm playing the first episode and already the dialog is stomach-turning and cringeworthy.

Dunno,maybe it's just not for me.I kinda want to finish it,though.
>>
>>342233053
Not a game
>>
>>342233053

Pretty shit, not even a game.

If you even consider this garbage when thinking about video games then you'd probably love it and should fuck off to Reddit with the rest of the cancer.
>>
>>342234215
>not choosing best max
>>
It's like Stephen King somehow became an even bigger SJW retard and wrote an even shittier book.
>>
File: Chloe.jpg (82 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.jpg
82 KB, 894x894
>>342233053
It was great until around chapter 4, or basically when decisions became black and white. Suddenly you had the freedom to not rewind every bad decision, but those bad decisions were important.

Chapter 5 went full retard.

>>342234215
Not bad.
>>
Really disappointed with it, nu-age Catcher in the Rye with not as much substance and more pulp. None of the characters were stand out, the twist was boring, the message was shallow, time traveling added nothing to the themes, it is pulp, and I was expecting something with more substance
>>
>>342234215
You mean lazy.
>have brown hair
>buy shit clothes
You're done.
>>
>>342237090
I want to roll up in bed with her
>>
>>342237332
This tbqh senpai.

It's as bad if not worse than L cosplayers
>>
>>342236998
Is King an SJW? I've largely been ignoring him for all my life but I recently bought different seasons and green mile.
>>
>>342237332
>>342238383
Girls = Waaah, they didn't spend two years on costumes!
Guys = I want to have sex with her! Successful cosplay!
>>
>>342236428
less teenage cheesy drama and more action drama
>>
>>342233053
It made me feel feelings.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.