[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Smash Bros playerbase the most toxic and immature/underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1238123812992.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1238123812992.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
Why is the Smash Bros playerbase the most toxic and immature/underage group of players around? Can't find any middle ground of good players, it's either all underage ragequitters or professional autists. Can't even find anyone online because For Glory is too cancerous and not tourney format and anther's latter is full of elitists and people who rage quit or fake their results in their favor. I thankfully don't play Smash as much as I used to now that I moved on to real competitive games but how can a festering pool of childish autists exist as long as it has?
>>
Because they're autistic enough to be Nintendo fanboys AND to take video games seriously.

It ain't rocket science.
>>
>>342230738
2nd most toxic, first is fag kikes like yourself.
>>
>>342230738
The game is for kids if you think there was a good fighting scene then you are wrong and only unskilled underages and retards think this party game is a fighting one
>>
>join my local melee community two months ago
>everyone sandbags versus me at first, won't play their mains or take me seriously
>I start improving extremely fast
>some of the people who used to sandbag against me won't play me anymore because they don't wanna have their pride shit on
community is trash, no chance in hell I'd play the game if it wasn't so amazing
>>
>>342231804
It must be hard to wake up everyday feeling the need to be this edgy
>>
>>342231879
Remember, only second to being a smash player in need of hugbox community.
>>
>toxic

I irrationally hate this new buzzword
>>
>>342232050
That wasn't even an English sentence.
>>
>>342232373
Its about as much a sentence as smash is a fighting game.
>>
Kewl, 404 this gayass fagstation
>>
>>342230738
I play a lot of smash and I don't care about for glory, find some guys on forums
>toxic and immature fan base
Well ever heard of League of Legends?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.