[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yes, digital distribution methods for PC aside from Steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Free.png (511 KB, 720x1071) Image search: [Google]
Free.png
511 KB, 720x1071
>Yes, digital distribution methods for PC aside from Steam do exist, but the competition is tough, and people need incentives to jump aboard. Right now, game developer Ubisoft has a promotion for their Uplay PC platform that might catch your eye: They’re giving away Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time for free, in addition to six more free games to be announced in the coming months.
>The promotion isn’t just to drive gamers to sign up for a Uplay account, which is necessary in order to claim your free games, but to celebrate Ubisoft’s 3oth anniversary in 2016. The gaming giant’s decades-long legacy includes titles like Rayman (and its sequels), Beyond Good & Evil, Tom Clancy games, the Far Cry series, the Assassin’s Creed series, and much, much more, so it’ll be exciting to see what gems they pull from their library in addition to Prince of Persia.
>A different free game will be unveiled every month until December, so whether you missed some of them the first time around or you’re going back for a replay, you’ll have plenty of gaming for the rest of the year—if you can get to it around your existing back catalog.

Why aren't you playing your free games RIGHT NOW?
>>
Am I the only one who prefers Uplay over steam and origin? It never crashed on me and is a lot more user friendly. Plus you get in game awards for achievements!
>>
Hmmm... I feel like I've seen this somewhere before.
>>
>>342228880
>tfw origin is actually a better service than steam nowadays

shame that its limited mostly to shitty EA games though
>>
>>342228880

The sad thing is Origin's support is 10x better than Steam's
>>
>>342228880
I don't really care

People deserve to experience Sands of Time, Beyond Good and Evil and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. They're all fucking amazing
>>
Is it worth downloading to play this game, I've played it before but barely remember it. I did have uplay downloaded because I got siege free but didn't play it because my laptop is shit.
>>
File: 1466228043345.jpg (191 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1466228043345.jpg
191 KB, 1000x900
>>342228718
>>using steam when GoG exists
>>
>>342229291
just add it to your Uplay account from the ubi30 website, That is what I did.
>>
>>342231165
>Buying games from GOG when the same exact files can be downloaded for free.
>>
>>342228718
Jesus that is a literal advertisement
>>
>>342229291
It is. Sands of Time is amazing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.