[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CD Projekt Red: "NX will be Fantastic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cdpr-default[1].jpg (37 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
cdpr-default[1].jpg
37 KB, 800x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeVCAgVzc4o&list=FLIHnKs0NTAWa7ojUgihQH8A&index=1

>Interview about NX starts about the 7 minute mark below:

>Rocket Beans TV Interview with Fabian Mario Döehla CD Projekt Red's Studio Communications Manager

>Host: What do you know about NX?

>Fabian: It will be fantastic. As developer [CD Projekt] you get access to the hardware and everybody [at CD Projekt] is looking forward. We know things.

>Host: Are you lying now?

>Fabian: No, no.

>Host: Sometimes I cannot tell if you are telling the truth or not.

>Fabian: No, no! It was like this in the past as the Wii prototypes came in, back then called “Revolution”. It was so funny that in Japan they were all very excited at the developer studios of SEGA, they thought it was very good. The Europeans took a little longer. Like “Well, maybe this doesn’t work”, you know, because it was technically just a GameCube. It was not much more. But NX what you hear [of the developers] about NX is all very positive.

>Host: But the hardware will be much worse than the new Xbox.

>Fabian: I think this will never again be the main emphasis in the future [for Nintendo]. Can it [NX] be better than the new Xbox? Take a realistic point of view: is Nintendo able to build a console that has got more power than Xbox?

>Host: In theory it is possible.

>Fabian: Affordable? Do they have the contacts to the industrial facilities, resources… [Shakes head several times in denial] And what would be the positive outcome? Who is going to develop games for it?

>*They go on to talk about SNES, 32X, Dreamcast etc*……Fabian: But anyway, I am really looking forward to NX.

>Host: I see. But what kind of console will it be? Will it be a handheld? Or…

>Fabian: It will be spectacular!
Host: *Jokingly* Nah, you know nothing. I’ll have a look in the chat.

>Fabian: I’ll not make the mistake to reveal a console again. Not at this time.
>>
>>342227306
He was joking when he said that
>>
FYI, The CDPR guy who said this also said he currently works at Bethesda. If you still can't understand, it was a joke and not to be taken seriously.
>>
File: W3_goodbye.jpg (93 KB, 1009x578) Image search: [Google]
W3_goodbye.jpg
93 KB, 1009x578
Until we meet again, potatoes.
>>
dogshit combat though, jut being honest
>>
>>342227361
>>342227456

joking in what sense?
>>
>>342227306
GWENT OFFICIALLY GVENT
>>
It happened a dozen times before, Mature game for mature gamers devs that never worked and will never work with Nintendo praising the Wii and the Wii U saying its fantastic and tremendous and that they would like to make a game on it.

This is always interpreted by Nintendo webzines and fans as confirming the mature AAA games coming to said console, when the devs are being polite and using generic PR words like "we would love to bring our games to it".

Even big companies like EA and Ubisoft always said they love Nintendo consoles and their games and they'll bring more games to it, and the games they always release for N consoles is always casual games for moms, while the "real" games stay in the PC/Xbox/Play Station triumvirate.
>>
CDPR is a bunch of sellouts

casualized and downgraded W3 for consoles and made it shit
>>
>>342227996

If you actually read what he said they were shitting on the first Wii for not being anything new to them in terms of hardware.
>>
File: e9fYsYI.png (956 KB, 897x732) Image search: [Google]
e9fYsYI.png
956 KB, 897x732
>>342227306
>>Host: Are you lying now?
>
>>Fabian: No, no.
>>
>>342227759
sarcastic

like "the new MN9 is greaaaaaaaat ;) "
>>
>>342228101
>bunch of sellouts

Not quite yet, galaxy is the closest they've gotten.

TW3 looks perfect for me on pc maybe the consoles are downgraded down a bit
>>
>>342227759
>>
>>342228314
I mean, I don't give a fuck that the game they showed in 2013 never came to be but the fact that they're lying about it that close to the launch is baffling to me. Why lie about it?
>>
>>342228451

he backpedaled because he was stupid enough to leak the first xbox in 2000 and that cost him hist job back then, he said as much during the same interview that he doesn't want to make the same mistakes
>>
>>342227306
>another dev paying the NX lip service
Standard procedure.

NX will release with a few 3rd party titles, then lose support over the following 2 years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.