[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathologic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Pathologic.jpg (94 KB, 423x598) Image search: [Google]
Pathologic.jpg
94 KB, 423x598
There was a guide posted here about how to start the game, tips and such. Does anyone have it, and could you post it?

Also what can I expect from this game?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1900x2091) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1900x2091
Got you senpai
>>
A masterpiece.
>>
>>342226565
This guide seems outdated, especially with regard to whether to play the original or wait for the remake. Everything they've said points to the remake being a considerably different beast, so I feel like playing the original should be encouraged regardless.
>>
>>342226951
>>342226439

There is an official HD version of the original with updated graphics and a good translation, he should play that
>>
>>342227276
That's what I meant by the original. I don't think anyone would openly advocate the old translation for a newcomer unless they're a sadist.
>>
>>342226565
thanks maine
>>
Are all the games of these devs good?

I only played The Void and I fell in love with it. I already purchased Pathologic and plan to play it this summer, but are the others worth checking out?
>>
>>342227619
I really liked Knock Knock, but you MUST play it with headgear, preferably a good one.
>>
how's the translation of the HD version? can you understand what's going on?
>>
>>342228371
Pretty good. I've only played as the Bachelor so far, but I don't recall anything that seemed like a mistranslation.
>>
>>342228371
I think it was pretty good, definitely an upgrade from what we had.
>>
>>342228371
Much, much more than you can in the old one.
>>
>>342227778
This
Knock Knock was fucking good. And hard to get muh flower ending
>>
>>342228569
>>342228649
>>342228708
neat
i'll buy it during the Steam SS and replay Bachelor and try to understand the ending
>>
File: 1463403724748.png (143 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1463403724748.png
143 KB, 500x446
A bit of a digression, just finishing the Void/Tension

godsent

Pathologic remake when
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.