[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pals.png (739 KB, 994x471) Image search: [Google]
pals.png
739 KB, 994x471
Are you still mad?
>>
I see this image coming by a lot, what's the meaning behind it? I did play the RE7 demo, but never went upstairs.

>wake up
>go through kitchen
>pick up cable cutter
>open cabinet, get tape
>play tape
>go through crawl space
>pick up key
>leave

Did I miss a lot from this demo?
>>
>>342226307
you missed the TRUE ending
>>
>>342226307
no

it's a lot of meaningless "secrets" to keep people playing the game and talking about it, thereby acting as free advertising
>>
>first phone call tells you to pay attention to details
>second tells you that that it actually doesn't matter
>third recommends you to let it go and say goodbye

the demo itself tells the player to not expect much from this
>>
>>342226468
Why is that a bad thing though? Atleast it's a more creative way of advertising; actually using the game. Rather than agressive bombardment of ads up the ying yang on every social media website.
>>
How long did it take for PT to get solved? I feel like all options have been exhausted. I don't know.
>>
>>342226829
Literally 6 hours
>>
>>342226736
It's a form of deception though, isn't it? Make a product full of vague shit and implications to get people coming up with shit in their heads that is never what it actually is. Creating an experience where the player creates an experience, so essentially you're creating your own experience in your head(if you're one of those conspiracy people who think there is more to this than there is). I guess this whole post is subjective. This teaser game stinks and I hope this "game" is just the setup to the REAL Resident Evil 7.
>>
It's not a big deal.
>>
>>342227858
They did confirm that the teaser is unrelated to RE7 though didn't they?
>>
>>342228120
I dunno, I haven't seen anything of Capcom talking about this since the reveal.
>>
>>342228349
twitch tv/capcomunity/v/72427722?t=14m15s
Confirmed here that the demo isn't actually from Resi 7
>>
File: 1wwqq.jpg (15 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1wwqq.jpg
15 KB, 314x314
WHAT DOES THE FINGER DO?!!!
>>
>>342229158
You have to send it to the past and finger Andre
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.