[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Overwatcheasymode.png (160 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Overwatcheasymode.png
160 KB, 500x250
Daily reminder.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
whoops wrong image
>>
Genji, Hanzo, and Widowmaker all belong on that list as well.
>>
>>342223362
Is Widowmaker being easy a meme? I rarely see people player her. And if they do, they usually suck.
>>
>>342223257

/thread
>>
>There are people playing shillwatch instead of BattleBorn.
lmaoing@ur life
>>
>>342223257
>>342223472
>samefagging

Kinda sad desu.
>>
>>342223362
Genji and Widow have high skill ceilings, and Hanzo isn't as mindless as the ones in the OP.
>>
>>342223775
Keep telling yourself that. Genji especially is a fairly shallow character with no skill required.
>>
>>342224335
>burst fire
>200 hp
>can double jump and climb buildings making his mobility that much greater (not to mention his slash)
>forward slash cooldown is negated every time you get a kill with it, making your options to kill enemies that much more varied
>ult requires you to actually plan shit out, kill people short range and not just press a button to kill people

lol no

And unless you're pull shit like this in every game, I suggest you stop typing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZeZATcLiPQ
>>
>>342223196
The entire game is easy mode. The only 2 characters that aren't are Genji and D.Va.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.