[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the PS3 have any games worth playing that are not available
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ps-vita-10-23-15-1.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
ps-vita-10-23-15-1.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1081
Does the PS3 have any games worth playing that are not available on the Vita or Steam?

I'm debating on whether I should buy a Vita or a PS3.

What would I miss out on if I go for the Vita?
>>
Nier
Catherine
Uncharted 2
Tales of Graces F

That's all I can think of offhand. I would probably go with the Vita.
>>
>>342222167
Those games are on PS4 in any way? I'll probably get the Neo once it comes down in price in a couple years anyway.
>>
File: 1462976933227.jpg (3 MB, 1850x3600) Image search: [Google]
1462976933227.jpg
3 MB, 1850x3600
>>342222218
Only U2. Here's a chart, just search if its a ps3/vita game.
>>
Demon's Souls
Wipeout HD Fury (2048 is average and the HD Fury port's poor performance breaks the game)
The Ratchet and Clank games.
>>
Vita ports of PS3 games always perform poorly. In some games it's acceptable, like JRPGs but only a desperate fucker would play Ninja Gaiden on Vita.
>>
>>342221810
MGS4 and infamous 2 are the only console exclusives I have played that I really like
>>
>>342222743
I was thinking mainly Dragon's Crown, ZoE, and Metal Gear Collection. Oh, and Blazblue as well.

Should I just go for the PS3 instead?
>>
>>342222875
The Metal Gear collection is completely fine, though bear in mind that both 2 and 3 are locked to 30FPS. But yeah, if it's between that and the Legacy Collection on PS3, choose the latter in a heartbeat.
>>
>>342222875

Dragon's Crown and MGS are great. Dragon's Crown is perhaps better on Vita because of the sort of game and portability. MGS lacks Peace Walker though. Also consider Muramasa.

ZoE isn't on Vita.

I don't own Blazblue on Vita but I hear it's good there.
>>
>>342223334
Yeah, Muramasa is great. I have it on the Wii and I really liked it. I'll probably get that too. Muramasa is only Vita is it not?
>>
>>342223625
Muramasa Rebirth is a Vita exclusive, yeah. The translation has been fixed and it has several DLC chapters which equal up to almost the length of the base game, so they're essential imo
>>
>>342223625

Muramasa Rebirth is Vita exclusive. Which also means that the DLC, well worth having, is Vita exclusive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.