[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a fun game? Is it better or worse than previous installations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7
File: gtav_logo.jpg (36 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
gtav_logo.jpg
36 KB, 420x236
Is this a fun game? Is it better or worse than previous installations? I recently got my hands on a PS4 and a copy of GTA V, but couldn't have been arsed to plug it in yet. I'd like to hear opinions of the game before I'll play it for myself.
>>
>>342215871

Cars and shooting are more fun in GTA V.

Writing and soundtrack are worse than any other GTA.

Missions are worse than San Andreas but better than the rest.

Online is total garbage and a blight to GTA's existence. They should have left it to modders who actually know what people want, instead they give them C&D Letters and try to market cash cards to you.
>>
>>342215871
If I was ever stuck of a deserted island and could only have one game it would be this one.

Its not the most fun Ive ever had with a game, its not the best story Ive ever experienced in a game, its not the best combat ive seen in a game, its not the best driving Ive had in a game but its so big you can lost in it for hours.
There are countless side quests, tonnes of places to see, tonnes of vehicles, a bunch of websites in the game with stuff to read and short videos, clothes to wear, hairstyles, and the story is super long without really having a big arc so it feels like a endless tv show. Also the game is very pretty so getting lost in it can get comfy.

If you can only have a handful of games due to finances or whatever GTAV is a pretty good choice cos there is so much to do in it youll get youre money's worth.
>>
>>342216236
Soundtrack is consistent but never any songs that really stand out, online is a clusterfuck
>>
Best in the series to date with the exception of the poor radio stations and the fact that the otherwise great map is a big loop.
Like the other anon said, it's huge and pretty comfy, so it's fun regardless of the story (which is actually pretty good — the writing is fine).
>>
>>342215871
Its definately a lot more fun with a party.
Playing with randoms is hopeless.
Playlists are fun if you can get some cool stuff into it like tractor fights or like some mario kart stuff.
I mostly spent all of my time in the editor desu.
id recommend to do your own custom radio cause the soundtrack sucks dick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orkwj-zVvFM
>>
I think it's the worst 3d one yet
>>
>Cars are more fun in GTA V

Awful opinion. GTA IV was the pinnacle of driving physics.
>>
Cops and parkour are worse in V.
Also physics are alot worse than in IV, that includes character body physics and car deformation and destruction.

I guess these were changes made to make the game less demanding on consoles, since they wanted to get better lighting and shadows on PS3
>>
>>342215871
GTA V is pretty fun. It's too easy though, there are plenty of checkpoints that you can go back to if you die or get arrested.
>>
Friends say the game is fun multiplayer with friends. The single player experience is pretty dull.
>>
>>342217183
Same.
>>
>>342215871
best gameplay of GTA series

go first person and drive at night is really chill.

Horrible OST though so you should play some custom music from PS spottily
>>
>>342217972
I actually like the mellow electronic music that plays during the drive to the heists.
>>
>>342215871
I've been playing GTA 4 and GTA 5 side by side for the past week.
I can say that I really GTA 5 is more technologically advanced for obvious reasons - better graphics, sound design, performance.
Story wise both of them are quite weak, altough GTA 5 is funnier than GTA 4.
Driving - I really enjoyed GTA 4 driving to GTA 5, cars have more weight, impact to it.
Radio - GTA 4 hands down, one of better soundtracks in a game.
Missions - eh it was never a big concern for me.
Online - didn't try it so can't say anything
>>
Shooting is improved in some areas such as the cover system but downgraded in others like recoil and the impact of weapons

Driving mechanics are worse, as is the road layouts. Just hold the accelerator and watch your car go along a straight line. Doesn't hold a candle to IV

Story, soundtrack, all the little details are all worse. The radio music is all annoying, the adverts aren't funny. Some side content is good, some is awful.

First person mode is kind of cool but really clunky and the animations for it are shit.

Map is lame, not as detailed as Liberty City, and the map doesn't complement the driving physics. Meaning a low slung hypercar or a sports bike is more efficient off road than a ATV or dune buggy.

Online mode sucks, broken and unbalanced as fuck.

Overall it's worse than GTA IV but you might get a few hours of fun pissing about online, but that wears out insanely quickly.
>>
>>342216373
this guy gets me. Add the spooky chilliad/easter egg mystery hunting and you have a world worth exploring for endless hours. It's incredible maxed on PC
>>
>>342216373

> the story is long

First gta i ever completed in a weekend.
>>
>>342215871

World and gameplay is the best yet.

Story and missions are worse than iv. It'll be over before you think the game's evem started.
>>
Is the driving still of GTA quality even if not good as IV? I remember trying out Saints Row 3 back when and it just felt off.
>>
>>342219076

I disagree with a lot, but the humour was definitely missing - they must have lost some writers from IV.
>>
>>342219638

Yeah, its not much worse, just doesnt feel as realistic. Its sort of half way back to 3.
>>
>>342219638
It handles more cartoony, which is to say that driving is actually enjoyable. GTA IV's driving is complete and utter dogshit and I'm convinced it's nostalgia goggles when anyone unironically says it's better than V's
>>
>>342215871
>installations
>>
>>342216376
I thought it was pretty cool that they got some Black Flag, but really was pretty fucking barebones as a whole.
>>
>all these contrarians
Apparently the Zelda cycle applies to all games. GTA IV did some things better like making the city feel more lived in (actually be able to enter building) and better death animations, but overall V was a much better game. Better map (no toll roads, so it automatically wins), better story, more enjoyable protagonists, more customization, more guns and vehicles, actual garage system, more mission variety, no dating system, ect.
>>
>>342219941

> I thought it was cool when they got radio rock for milennials
>>
It was a pretty good game.

The cops and their spawns and their American Sniper aim quickly take the fun out of any mayhem you create unless you like to drive halfway across the map, cover, rinse repeat
>>
>>342219980

uck off weeb

tl;dr
>>
>>342219980
opinions anon
>>
>>342215871
lV was better, V is essentially Fast and Furious the game
Alsooooo
>soundtrack is shit
>Lazlo is shit in this game
>my nigga Johnny got killed for no valid reason
>three characters had no fucking character development
>only two fun missions were the gang missions with Frank and Trev
>the satire has taken a huge step backwards

Los Angeles feels alright though, I recognize a lot of stuff, but that doesn't make it fun.
>>
>>342216373
>Its not the most fun Ive ever had with a game, its not the best story Ive ever experienced in a game, its not the best combat ive seen in a game, its not the best driving Ive had in a game
It's okay anon, we all have one shitty game we like. Take me for example, I know for a fact DMC is pretty shit, and I really like it. I wanted DMC 3, but I guess I'm just gonna have to go play it
>>
File: 1337832235067.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1337832235067.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>342220002
>radio rock for milennials
>40 year old punk band
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 456x297
>>342220002
>says its radio rock for millennials
>it's hardcore punk from the 70's
>mfw
>>
>>342215871
They focused way too much on the online.
After you beat the story, single player is just too bland and empty.
They really needed more in single player and I hope they know that.
>>
>>342220329
You know what I liked from lV? Doing those police bounties where you hunt down criminals. I never even checked, can you do it in V?
>>
>>342220270
>>342220309

> implying derivative dadrock is edgy
>>
>>342220309
its ok, hes a newfag
>>
>>342220492

Why dont you just get a job and play it you neet.
>>
>>342220492
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Bail_Bond
They're not in the cop car.
>>
>>342220558
I did play it, I finished it twice, did all the endings, played online, played half of it in fp and got bored and gave it to my friend for 20 bucks.
>>
>>342220625
Oh yeah, that was kind of alright. It feels like they're just teasing RDR fans for some reason.
>>
anyone want to play, i have a thing named N.G.G. & R. Inc. solid company.
>>
>>342216373
As for me I find it pretty barren (in comparison to how seemingly large and mysterious GTA:SA's countryside is; misty forests and all) but the hunting and tennis are pretty fun.
>>
>>342219804
>nostalgia goggles

Its almost as if people can still play gta4. Unless we're nostalgic for what happened literally an hour ago, you're talking bollocks
>>
>>342220501
>implying Damaged isn't one of the best contemporary pieces of music

I'd say top 300 but thats still very high
>>
mission design is better than 4

plot is a mess with too many characters and things happening with zero tension or build-up
>>
>>342215871
it's the best GTA in the series and one of the best games ever made.
just play it op.
>>
>>342216236
online is the best part about this game are you autistic
>>
>>342220329
but online is fun
since i finished single player story i'm playing exclusively online.
>>
>>342221121

That doesn't make sense, Mr.Bungle dont have 300 songs.
>>
SA>V>VC>2>1>III>IV
>>
>>342221495
III > V > VC > SA > IV

III has the best atmosphere and soundtrack of any AAA "action" game I've played. There's just something cozy and creatively focused about the art direction, from the vehicle designs to the audio (menu bleeps for example).

Also MSX is best station
>>
>>342221495

> The 'Im objectively wrong' starter pack
>>
>>342221757
3 was nearly as boring as 4 and had same shitty Liberty city. There's nothing more boring than driving around New-York.
>>
>>342221372
If you have a bunch of friends in a private lobby, yes
hacker$$$ is nice too
but playing with kill on sight/hacker 13 year olds is hell
missions are also shit and everything is severely overpriced (pls buy shark cards)
>>
>>342221757
>game is the best for non-gameplay related reason.
Nah.
>>
Am I a retard for wanting the next GTA take place in snowy America, like Dakotas or Alaska? Fargo-esque atmosphere and quests included.
>>
File: Cannon_Ball,_North_Dakota.jpg (3 MB, 5861x3908) Image search: [Google]
Cannon_Ball,_North_Dakota.jpg
3 MB, 5861x3908
>>342222250
Sort of. I'd like to see part of the map have that snowy rural style, but I'd rather not have an entire game dedicated to it.
>>
>>342222074
They all have the same gameplay spaz

Nobody sane plays GTA for just its combat or driving. There are games with actually good shooting, and melee, and driving. GTA is a game you play for the entire experience. The story, the world, the humor, and yes shooting people but its essentially unchanged since III.
>>
Director mode is fun.
>>
>>342222591
>They all have the same gameplay
Please do the following in vanilla GTA III
>Swim
>fly a helicopter
>drive a bike/motorcycle
>sky-dive
>explore a forest/desert/mountain
>customize a car past a paint job
>do a sports-related mini-game (basketball, tennis, golf, bowling, darts,pool)
>play multiplayer
I'm not even going to bother mentioning all of the general improvements they've made to the game overall, but saying that its the "same gameplay" is fucking stupid.
>>
> "With our three character system you can switch between different perspectives on heists, overseeing the whole thing"

> SWITCH NOW
> Character highlighted
> Waits until you choose them
> NOW SWITCH BACK
>>
Great courier simulator. Didn't like the cutscenes and the forced walking sections I had to sit through in between. Also all the ""content"" seemed like dull little mini games of no value.
>>
>make a massive world
>possibly one of the biggest and most detailed overworlds with many biomes

>make all the content sports mini games that are barely any fun
>make none of the buildings worth entering except the 2 car shops, 2 gun shops, 2 strip clubs
>make almost no side quests in the entire game
>make almost no missions occur in most of the map (maybe one if you're lucky)

what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>342223884
>no side quests in the entire game
http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Strangers_and_Freaks
ayy
>>
>>342221495
VC>IV>SA>III>V
>>
>>342224176
no, I said almost no side quests in the entire game

the strangers and freaks missions plus some narrative driven side quests where you steal cars or take over gang turf to make something of yourself as franklin or expand your drug business as trevor would have helped make the game feel longer
>>
>>342215871
You will like this game if you like Minecraft , you basically have to find your fun in the same sort of way.
>>
>>342224767
Thats a dumb comparison.
One's a shooter and the other is casualised lego.
>>
>>342223153 you have to be kidding, that's like saying Cod gameplay is totally different now, they added new guns.
>>
What the fuck happened with this game's writing?

I know that none of the GTA games are exactly avant garde when it comes to story-telling, but in previous games there was a lot more nuance than "hurr, America is shit" and "le randumb humour XD".

I blame the faggots who shat on IV for being story focused.
>>
>>342215871
I can run it, period, which is more than I can say for IV.
>>
It's better than IV, but not to older 3D GTA games
>b-but muh TECHNOLOGY!
Fuck off, I take more interesting activities rather playing a game where you got nothing to do
>>
The recent Update for GTA Online kinda got me. It's comfy as fuck to drive stuff into your own warehouses, arrange associates and missions and screw with other CEOs. The Yacht is soon mine.
>>
>>342225138
Houser is always been a hack
>>
>>342225078
Not really.
Adding activities, map variation, general improvements, and new modes of transportation aren't the same as "new guns" (even though the newer games do have new guns,but I digress)
>>
>>342222250
It would be cool to have an open world game (maybe not necessarily gta) that takes place in a small town where every building can be entered and fully discovered and almost every pedestrian has their own character

of course only possible in a comfy small town setting
>>
>>342225138
The story and satire in GTA V is nothing like that though, it's making fun of all sorts of shit. GTA IV lacked in the humor massively too, it was only really present in the radio stuff and online.

Too story focused meant the rest of the game was lacking in other areas apart from the story, because it took itself a bit too seriously.
>>
>>342216373
This thread is about GTA 5 anon not Witcher 3.
>>
>>342223174
>can't switch characters when you're hanging out with them in free roam
The only thing that would have made up for the complete uselessness of switching in scripted missions and they don't allow it for no reason. Just think about all the possibilities, imagine going on a rampage with all 3 at once, switching between them and using their abilities accordingly, instead we're stuck only being able to control one and the other two being dumb AI that die very easily, you're better off going by yourself, specially since it's such a hassle to go pick them up every time.

God what a disappointing waste of potential V was, the most no-fun-allowed, pile of shit I have ever played.
>>
File: 112658326186.png (109 KB, 249x297) Image search: [Google]
112658326186.png
109 KB, 249x297
>>342215871
I like GTA4 better. In fact, since it's my day off, I should plug up the PS3 and boot it up for old times sake.
>>
>>342216373
>the story is long
This is we worst part of the game, really. It's too linear and possibly among the shortest of mainline 3D GTA games.
>>
>>342225373
why do SA and VC get so much praise here? SA had a cool story, great map, and fun missions but after that there's really no side missions aside from taxi and gambling mini games so everything else is put to waste
>>
>>342226750
>there's really no side missions aside from taxi and gambling mini games
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>342226557
>too linear

When has GTA ever been known for the non-linearity of its story? And I swear it was longer than IV at least, and a bit longer than some of the others too. Do you have any source on it being shorter?
>>
>>342226838
It's too linear in sense of how the missions played out. I once made a post on some thread comparing how GTA V does its missions: You play the missions EXACTLY like how it meant to be played and it has checkpoints.

So what's the differences? The differences is that older GTA's missions has a very simple objective, resulting some bit of creativity playing it. In older ones, you need to set up your weapons, your vehicles, your armor. Basically you need to prepare yourself. In GTA V the weapons usually given to you at the beginning of the mission, the vehicle it set, and the objective it much more strict. There's no room for experimenting in the game. Despite the fact there's choices in the game, it felt like a binary choices instead of emergent gameplay choices like how an open world game should.

>Do you have any source on it being shorter?
Well, short is relative, but V does has less main missions compared to other games (about 60s, I think), compared to SA or IV which about 100.
>>
>>342226815
>menial grinding in cop car
>menial grinding in fire engine
>menial grinding in ambulance
>menial grinding in taxi
>menial grinding in pimpmobile

every SA side mission. just drive across the map, pick someone up/drop someone off, and repeat.

also

>boring collectibles
>frustrating driving/bike/boat schools

nothing compares to the variety of strangers & freaks in gta v
>>
>>342228130
>Burglar
>Destruction Derby
>BMX
>Downhill race
>Courier
>Street races
>Gym activities
>>
>>342228130
>frustrating driving/bike/boat schools
You didn't forget about flying school, did you, anon? Then again, it worked like a school should work - learned that shit for life even though it took some amount of extreme frustration. Though I still can't fly helicopters for shit but planes are just fine.
>>
>>342227394
FINALLY!

I'm glad to see that someone else gets it.

Having a choice between two scripts for the heists isn't the same as having true freedom of approach.

There's no point in making an open world game if you're not going to make missions that take advantage of it.
>>
>>342222250
Snow day in Online is really cozy, as was the intro sequence. So snow wouldn't be a bad idea at all
>>
>>342228631
of course I didn't forget, but it's not really a side mission since you need to complete it to progress the story
>>
>>342227394
So your complaint isn't really linearity, just that there's more scripting? I'd say that's only really true for heists and other very scripted missions, and was the case in IV as well anyway. There's room to use different weapons, take different paths, do things differently in most missions really, which is what you're claiming the older games are better as a result of, which is kind of dumb. Vehicles aren't set, you'll end up in the main characters car a lot, but can just get out and get another, weapons aren't set, you can choose any from the ones you own, there's no loadout system (apart from one or two missions where you have to use a sniper or minigun or similar), and I'd argue the objectives being more specific adds way more variety than simple ones, which tend to get a bit similar. SA had objectives about as strict as V did.

I'll admit heists were a bit of a let down compared to what they hyped them as, but they're pretty fun as setpiece missions I thought.

>Well, short is relative, but V does has less main missions compared to other games (about 60s, I think), compared to SA or IV which about 100.

Short isn't relative mate, on an average playthrough, does or doesn't GTA V take longer to complete all main story missions?
>>
>>342232914
GTA games rarely get non-linear based progression. I think the much better word is "sandbox-style gameplay" for the missions structure.

Yeah, there are a lot of scripting which ruined the whole sandbox gameplay on V. That's what I felt with V anyway: You drive a car or use the weapons NPCs told you to, which is jarring to me for a sandbox game. I think another better word for it is "handholding".

I will give an example from my favorite GTA game, which is 3. All missions on 3 (sans the last mission, The Exchange, but even that mission has some room to be creative). In the early mission you need to kill a pimp, take his car to pay 'n spray, and take it to the garage. The objective is dead simple: kill the pimp and take his car. You can kill him on different ways: Kill him with baseball bat, guns, snipe him from a far, crash your car, etc.

Now, if the mission is made on V, it will be you drive to the destination, cutscene, scripted fight sequence, cutscene, got to pay 'n spray and so on.

See what I meant by how linear V missions works? It happens on every missions on V. Not even SA or IV did this all the time.

>does or doesn't GTA V take longer to complete all main story missions?
It took me exactly 14 hours to finish it, compared to 20 on SA and 30 hours on IV. Quite short especially compared to IV.
>>
>>342225413
Wish I had enough dosh to buy an office.

That initial grind to 2 million or so is just hell with how Onlines matchmaking works. Wait 15 fucking minutes to find players, then one of them either leaves, or fucks up and dies then leaves and kicks you back to freeroam and another 5+ minute wait time because of loading screen bullshit.

Thats my number 1 complaint is how fucking many times it connects you to another freeroam session. If I could just get rid of those 5 fucking minute loading screens I'd enjoy the game more.
>>
Reminder

Liberty City > Los Santos
>>
File: GroveStreet.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GroveStreet.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>342224290
Switch 4 and SA and you've got the only correct list itt.
>>
>>342217274
> fun
>physics

i enjoyed sliding around like i was in the french connection but the roads felt extremely slick and i dont think it would have worked on a bigger map
>>
>>342217716

This. Can't name a single challenging mission in V.
>>
>>342218191
North Yankton memories is god tier
>>
>>342215871
It's objectively the best game in it's series, and the most dense open world game of such detail and quality to ever be made. A lot of money went into voice acting, be it the original talk radio or just street banter.

The online has nearly limitless potential, on the ps4 everyone has a mic so it's always a good time, i need to not into just all the shit you can do that would talk too long because there is so much.

But you're retarded for asking /v/ of all places for an honest opinion of the most recent popular game of all time.
>>
File: 1_59.jpg (163 KB, 470x245) Image search: [Google]
1_59.jpg
163 KB, 470x245
>>342222250
>>342222437
Pennsylvania and Alderny seem like nice contenders, philly and the forests around it would be fucking great.
Or they could go the multi city route, although with the East coast this time. >>342228593
Imagine driving out of Liberty City, across the beaches of Alderny, through the snowy forests of Pennsylvania, through the marshlands of the south, down the streets of Vice City, then taking a plane to Boston and doing it all over.
>>
>>342235436
Just do jobs, anon. Make sure you make a profit of at least ~$200k a day for ten days or something. It's much faster if you load up in solo-sessions and avoid player conflict for that time.

The bad news about this, though, is that you actually require a little over twice that amount to fully indulge in this update. Small warehouses really aren't worth the buy and you'll probably want the accommodations for your office, so those doors just stay locked until you do.
>>
>>342237375
I press random job and 9 times out of 10 I'll get some dumb faggot race that pays out nothing.

WTB Filter.
>>
>>342215871
>amount of times I've played through each GTA

GTA 3
1 time, it was pretty fun. I had played Vice City before I ever played 3. So it was kind of bland in comparison

GTA VC
4 times, great game, fun story, lovable characters and atmosphere. 1985 has never been cooler

GTA SA
10+ times
amazing game, amazing story, GOAT GTA nothing could ever compare to the amount of hype this game had when it was announced. And, the internet still being decently fresh was a leak looking up machine for any info I could get on the game.

>GTA 4
4 times, between having it on the PS3 and Xbox 360 later, I put some hours into this game, and it was very enjoyable. The cars all handle in a really fun and new way, the story is captivating although a little slower in pace, I loved this game, and would place it above 5 in a heart beat. The online mode was fun and arcade like as opposed to grind and pay2win.

GTA5
2 times, once on the 360, and once on the One, while there were quite a few graphical enhancements in the console change I didn't get near the enjoyment out of this game the second time, though knowing how some of the GTA 4 characters tied in better was pretty cool. I didn't recognize them when I was first playing it. Very cinematic, which really dulled the game down. three protags was a bad idea, and didn't add to the game in a positive way. The online mode is an obvious micro transaction fest.

In conclusion, GTA 4 is the best modern GTA with HD graphics, but if they were to modernize SA with up to date controls including better free aiming system, it would easily eclipse 4 if it was playable on todays consoles
>>
what the fuck? if you have the game just fucking play it you dumbass
>>
It is one of the worst in a great line of games.
Which means it's still good, just not great.
>>
>>342234208
>Yeah, there are a lot of scripting which ruined the whole sandbox gameplay on V. That's what I felt with V anyway: You drive a car or use the weapons NPCs told you to, which is jarring to me for a sandbox game

But this isn't true, you can use any weapon you have available, short of a couple missions that lock you into a role, which I don't personally have an issue with. Think of the mission where you assassinate the guy at the beach hotel, where for obvious reasons you're locked into using a sniper rifle.

>Now, if the mission is made on V, it will be you drive to the destination, cutscene, scripted fight sequence, cutscene, got to pay 'n spray and so on.

This is just a strawman, GTA V's only real scripted fight sequences are the end game ones if you choose to kill michael or trevor. Show me one mission where you get there, get a cutscnee, a scripted fight then a cutscene and then the mission ends? The only cutscenes (once again, generally) are at the start of the mission and sometimes at the end of it, then it's mostly up to you how you handle the actual gameplay component, short of having to finish certain objectives. You're claiming its' every single one.

>It took me exactly 14 hours to finish it, compared to 20 on SA and 30 hours on IV. Quite short especially compared to IV.

I'm not asking for anecdotes, you could have fucked around in the others for however long and rushed finishing V, I'm asking if there's actually any source supporting that it's shorter than the others. Because it's absolutely not less than fucking half the length of IV, if we're talking how long the main story takes to complete.
>>
>>342215871
GTA online is a shithole but the game is fun, it's more driving around and gunning people down in better graphics.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.