[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the Sword Art Online games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 500x627
Who will be in your party in the upcoming game?
>>
I like Hollow Fragment, been one of my go to Vita games. Looking forward to the new one, really hoping that it has the amount of content that HF has while also having fun gameplay. And a better localization, lord.
>>
>>342214839
Same here. Lost Song wasn't bad, but I prefer HF due to its huge amount of content.

The PS4 version fixed the localisation thankfully. Changed the combat so Sword Skills don't use SP which makes combat better too.
>>
Do we have an eta for the new game? Do we really know anything about it yet?
>>
Is it still on Vita ? It's probably gonna be shit
>>
I'd rather shave my balls with a broken bottle then play fucking kirito or whatever his name was.

Gawd what a fucking faggy character.
>>
>>342215269
This year with a simultaneous or close release. There's a stream on the 27th of June, so maybe the release date will be announced then.

This guy covers the SAO games and has been doing video updates with the news around the game. I'd recommend him.

https://youtu.be/crHEgmtcvKM
>>
>>342215490
Havian should stop with the cringey TODAAYYYY, and get a new mic.
>>
>>342214727
>playing as kirito

I'd rather eat shit
>>
Will Hollow Realization go back to just being able to play as Kirito? Lost Song was great giving you ~30 characters.
Will Seven and Rain return?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x410
>>342215490
October 27th for Japan. We should be close to that.
>>
File: 1461470919985.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1461470919985.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>buy a game called Sword Art Online
>it's not actually online
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 383x500
>>342216049
Just Kirito. As for Seven and Rain, I'm not sure. Maybe the June 27 stream will confirm them?

I'm glad Philia and Strea are back though.
>>
>>342216507
Well if Philia and Strea are back, then those other two are back as well.
>>
File: 44601218_p6.jpg (121 KB, 578x917) Image search: [Google]
44601218_p6.jpg
121 KB, 578x917
I think they're okay. The new game might be good.
>>
>>342216735
But Lost Song resolved their story.

Rain was a survivor of SAO, so i at least expect her to be in HR.
>>
File: ken3.gif (667 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
ken3.gif
667 KB, 230x172
@342214727
>playing as generic toothpick with no gain
you little kids need to work and get some gains
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.