[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this fucking faggots problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: muh codex.jpg (18 KB, 243x322) Image search: [Google]
muh codex.jpg
18 KB, 243x322
What was this fucking faggots problem?
>>
>>342214296
Heresy.
>>
>>342214296
He wanted to be a Grey Knight but ended up becoming an Ultrasmurf.
>>
>>342214296
The Fun always Dies around Fundies.
Literal interpretation of the codex means inability to adapt to situations. Will die a grunt.
>>
>>342214296
aweful writing by writers that donĀ“t really understand 40K.
>>
>>342218734
>implying Space Marine didn't have one of the best presentations of the Ultramarines ever

Come on man.
>>
>>342214296
He couldn't break his brother out of jail.
>>
File: DWTyranids.jpg (348 KB, 1240x1584) Image search: [Google]
DWTyranids.jpg
348 KB, 1240x1584
>>342214296
Promoted too quickly and cut off from the support network of other Marines that would have forced him to either relax on rigid adherence to the Codex or gotten him promoted to a company led by a more puritianical force commander.

He's going to get dicked over by Ultramar high command for gifting the Inquisition a captain without first getting insight from a chaplain, librarian or more experienced leader though. Would not surprise me if he gets sent away the next time the Deathwatch comes calling, so he'd be forced to fight alongside non-adherent party animal Space Wolves, lunatic zealot Black Templars, Blood Angels and Salamanders who look down on him for breaking the spirit of the Codex, paranoid Dark Angels and Black Shield Comander Titus
>>
File: 40kUltramarines12.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1480) Image search: [Google]
40kUltramarines12.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1480
>>342214296

He was a Wardmarine among Ultramarines.

His entire character feels like a not-so-subtle jab at newer edition Ultramarines by Relic's writers. He represents the "MUH CODEX, MUH SPIRITUAL LIEGE, SOMEONE GET THIS STICK OUT OF MY ASS" shitshow from newer editions of 40k, whereas Titus and Sidonus were oldschool Ultramarines.
>>
File: 1458586590910.jpg (85 KB, 588x775) Image search: [Google]
1458586590910.jpg
85 KB, 588x775
>>342214296
He's a Ultramarine

They are all faggots you know
>>
I liked the burn Titus inflicted on Leandros at the end of the game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.