[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if Breath of the Wild has a hero mode where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png (248 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png
248 KB, 625x352
How would you react if Breath of the Wild has a hero mode where not only is the difficulty raised, but there's also actual survival requirements so you have to forage for food or you starve to death?
>>
Is there a female Link? If not, then fuck it.
>>
I would love it. Be sure to have sleep and thirst requirements too.
>>
>>342211741
Don't like a starve mechanic. It's also what ruined Minecraft.

Just let me eat foor to restore health.

Hero mode would be cool though, with a higher difficulty. The demo area-enemies seemed kinda weak. But, hopefully, other areas are more difficult.
>>
>>342211741
Hunger is a bad mechanic, I would play on normal.
>>
>>342212432
Hunger really isn't a good concept because it's simply not fun.
>>
>>342211741
It would be pretty redundant, they've made a point that you can only heal through food so you're gonna be eating a lot anyways.
>>
File: WHAAAAAT.png (187 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WHAAAAAT.png
187 KB, 640x480
>>342211947
>HARD MODE IS LITERALLY PLAYING AS FEMALE LINK
>>
>>342213574
Speak for yourself, casual
>>
>>342212362
>Blue Bokoblins deal 2 hearts with one attack
>Guardians deal 5

Nah, they just didn't take enough/weren't aggressive enough. If they just attacked more frequently this game would be decently challenging right from the get go.
>>
>>342213676
>your attacks do half damage
>you take double damage
>You get 0,76 Rupees for every rupee you collect
>every 30 ingame days you get inflicted with bleeding-status which last for 7 ingame days
>>
>>342211947
Go away Dobson.
>>
>>342215780
>you do nothing while another npc hero beats the game for you
>>
>>342216335
>>342215780
>you're a slut who has sex with everyone except anon
Am I doing this right guys
>>
Yeah, add a procedural generated world and Zombies while you're at it.
>>
>>342216553
Almost
>you can "refill your hearts" by talking to any male in game and going into their house
>except anon, upon talking to him he just replies "... m-mi lady" and runs away
>>
>>342214214
That's always been the problem with 3D Zelda though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.