[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1447179034303.jpg (89 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447179034303.jpg
89 KB, 600x400
What are some of your shameful things you've done/never done in videogames?
>have never played any of the following games/series
>legend of zelda
>chrono chross
>final fantasy
>smt
>jet set
>deus ex
>earthbound
>I killed dwayne in gta4
>I have never built a gaming pc and use a laptop
>I recently realized wind waker is 13 years old
>>
File: xbox elite controller.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
xbox elite controller.webm
3 MB, 568x320
I bought this piece of shit
>>
>>342211046
play deus ex
everything else is unimportant
>>
I take horror games way too seriously. They don't scare or unnerve me, they just frustrate me. I'm worse than 2012-era DSP about that shit.
>woooooooow backed into the corner and got stuck great game fuck you
>>
I for the life of me cannot be good at guilty gear without A.B.A. I tried to play Millia and I consistently drop her JC combos and I find her Okizeme game quite boring.

Without A.B.A carrying me i have dropped out of my small group of FGC friends and even dropped Blazblue, Street fighter 5 and marvel because the magic just isn't there anymore.

My sin is that i never learned fundamentals, I only learned how to take my friends money on the weekend.

Still. I miss her
>>
>>342212964
>buy used xbox elite for $100
>comes with a broken gow controller

ty gamestop
>>
I routinely play and complete games at the middlemost difficulty and only get what optional collectibles I stumble across.
>>
File: 146192426544756554.gif (948 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
146192426544756554.gif
948 KB, 258x258
My favorite game is Minecraft because I like building stuff
I absolutely love Far Cry games especially 3 and 4 cause of the freedom while liberating outposts etc.
I absolutely love Bethesda games cause of the sandboxness [s]Skyrim is my favorite, Fallout games tend to frustrate me cause of the health sponges while you have to use bullets[/s]
I think CS:GO is the perfect competitive game
I tend to play as females when I can play as a pretty one
>>
I unironically enjoy Fallout 4, and plan to continue on my 150+ hour journey.
>>
4800 hours on Dota 2
>>
>>342215671
That's not a bad thing man, half the people that bitch about the game prob like it. It's just popular to shit on, kinda like going out and telling people youre voting Trump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.