[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Badass strong female lead >actual well done gay romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>Badass strong female lead
>actual well done gay romance between the female leads
>all of the sites crying about muh diversity either ignored it or complained that they saw a naked anime elbow once

Why?
>>
>>342208742
Because japs are all rapists according to western journalists
>>
>>342208903
/thread
>>
Ironically the male characters were really annoying beside of the buttler

>>342208903
But that's true
>>
>>342208742
Had blue blood and money cap because I was having problems with the final boss, so I started grinding the bosses before. Found out I can just equip the rabbit's speed boost and run in a semi-close circle to her while my demons burn her down, then switch to demon form and burn, before resummoning my demons and starting it over until she dies.
>>
SJWs are literally, no exaggeration, racist against the Japanese.
>>
Nights of Azure is like 30+hrs long and has gameplay instead of being 30 minutes long with no gameplay.
>>
>>342208742
Because it's not about caring about what games you want. It's about bashing other people's taste.
The sooner you figure it out, the less time we wil waste with this shit.
And we might even talk about videogames again.
>>
>>342208742
>anime
Male sex fantasy.
>>
>>342208742
What game? I'm all for anime lesbians.
>>
>>342210645
Nights of Azure
>>
>>342208742
If they drew attention to games that did things right they would have one less thing to complain about.
If they wanted to complain about it not having enough black transgender furrykin representation, then they have better targets to focus on because it's a niche anime game from a small developer, and thus no attention is gained from attacking it.
>>
>>342208742
>actual well done gay romance

you mean lesbian. lesbianism is a temporary state for a woman who is waiting for the right man to fuck her.
>>
>>342208742
Because the girls are cute and attractive so the "journalists" can't self insert!
>>
>>342209886
I think they did fine as comedic supporting characters and it's funny when Arnice constantly tells them to fuck off and die.
>>
>>342211161
Sadly not my type of comedy. Arnice telling them to die was fun at first, but it got really annoying later on.
The worst part is how they plain out lied to her sending her off to dangerous places just for their own agenda, what the fuck?

I would've straight out killed them if I was Arnice.
>>
>>342209979
>racist against anything
fix'd
Though it more of a etnocentric thing now more than anything
>>
Look kid, your wish fulfillment anime shovelware garbage that sells 20k per release isnt going to turn any heads because its poorly put together, lazily written, and boring as fuck to play.
>>
>>342212291
>Gust games
>Selling 20k
>>
>>342212291
It sold just under 80k on release week in Japan. New record for a Gust game, even.
>>
>>342212291
>I don't like it
>So everyone else must dislike it as well
>t. every teen/young adult ever
>>
>>342213882
And how many in the west?
>>
Because the journos don't care about that in reality.
>>
>>342215885
I don't think we have any hard stats for western sales, but I can tell you that the CE sold out in less than a day and so they had to add more stock.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.