[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good low-intensity recording software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1452020853918.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1452020853918.gif
3 MB, 420x300
hallo bois
I dont normally post on /v/ or any board desu i just lurk, but today i need some help finding good screencapture software that wont kill my performance in game
Im running a midrange pc I built two years ago and while I will upgrade it soon I need some good stuff in the mean time. I hear that shadowplay is good but I have an AMD apu, so something like shadowplay might be nice. Also, Im running windows 10 64bit if that changes anything.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>342208609
Just start when you get high range parts. Don't expect a save all because you like procrastinating.
>>
>>342208609
I think I could use the XBOX recording stuff that they including with windows 10, but that means signing in with microsoft and knowing them that means theyll update my account from local and log me into all the other stuff and I really dont trust that.
>>
Nvidia shadow play is pretty easy on the system, but you need a nvidia card
>>
Get a job and buy a capture card. Sorry, but you're not going to be frapsing AAA games at all, nevermind recent ones. I saved up and spent about $300 on an HD60, and it works very well in my opinion.
>>
>>342208883
Yeah as I said im running an AMD apu rn
>>342208803
I appreciate the help except that its not helpful. Im not making much money atm and cant sink it all into this computer.
>>342208965
I have a job but a $300 capture card isnt really an option. At that point Id be better off just spending 300 on my video card and getting good software.
>>
>>342208965
After closer examination, I've realized that OP is a faggot.

>obviously poor, using some garbage PC his step dad bought him years ago
>the .gif
>wants to use Shadowplay with AMD hardware
>has AMD hardware
>has an APU for fucks sake

You're never going to make it as a YouTuber, and I'm not just saying that to be mean. I'm saying that as my logical assessment of who you are and what you're trying to be, and realistically you're too much of a faggot to even bother trying with YouTube. Might as well follow through with killing yourself instead
>>
>>342209138
>I have a job
>spending $300 isn't an option because I might as well spend $300 on something

Then spend the $300. But I can tell, you don't have a job. You're obviously not 18 yet. If you had a job, saving up $300 would be no problem over the course of three or more months.
>>
>>342209268
Ok you can fuck off mate
I built the PC myself about 2 years ago with money I got from mowing lawns and shit. I know I can't use shadowplay, I just mentioned it and said something similar would be nice. I didnt know shit when I made it so yeah its shit but Ive improved it over time. Also I literally never mentioned in my post that I wanted to do youtube but solid guess.
>>342209491
Also, I get where youre coming from but that really wasnt what I meant. What I meant is that while I can get $300 over a few months I plan to spend that on some much needed upgrade to the computer, and while a capture card is a good investment to make Im not sure if Im ready to do that atm.
>>
>>342209268
>all this projection

Kek, you're a bigger faggot than OP.
>>
>>342209893
Also, the total cost of the microphone stuff is nearly $200 so its going to be a hefty total for all this stuff. Either way im going to bed. its 4 am here so ill just look it up in the morning
>>
>windows 10

I'm so sorry OP
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-21+at+04.07.49).jpg (418 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-21+at+04.07.49).jpg
418 KB, 1936x1056
>>342211045
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.