[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: LoZ-LA.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LoZ-LA.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
It was heavily implied throughout the game.
>>
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
>>
*SPLUUUUUUGEEE*
>>
Salt n Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
>>
>>342205192
the ending made me sad
>>
>>342208247
Me too anon.
>>
Pretty pumped for the Hyrule Warriors DLC in a month or so.
>>
Remake when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIdELJ9UZi0

Best Zelda game, fuck y'all
>>
File: botwflinkshoulderbow.jpg (27 KB, 626x340) Image search: [Google]
botwflinkshoulderbow.jpg
27 KB, 626x340
>>342209763
But anon that already exists
>>
>>342209783
>thinking anyone wouldn't agree with that
deep down they know the truth
>>
File: Mermaid.png (3 KB, 51x96) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid.png
3 KB, 51x96
>>342209783
>Best Zelda game
Agree, it's flawless for me.
>>
>>342210337
>tfw getting her bra
>>
>>342210096
>dead
>>
It's currently on sale on eShop. Do people buy games on eShop?
>>
>>342209763
After playing ALBW, I'm convinced nothing will be able to recapture the magic of 2D Zelda, especially not this gem of a game.
>>
>>342210662
>paying for ROMs
>>
>>342205192
SPOILERS!!!1
>>
Hero Mode fixed everything that was wrong with the original game.

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2892/
>>
better than the Oracle games?
>>
>>342210681
I haven't played any of the new games but that sounds about how it always turns out. What a sad ending to an era of games like these. Maybe a fan project will reignite the same kind of feel of those games one day.
>>
Pretty good game exc- This object is far too heavy to pick up with your bare hands! Maybe there's an item that will let you lift it -except that the text prompts are really a-You got a Guardian Acorn! This will reduce the damage you take by half for a limited time- annoying, as is having to constantly swap items.
>>
>>342205491

Yep. The monsters begging you to stop should have been enough to clue anybody in. Why were they wrong? And how does the Wind Fish tie in to the cosmology of the universe? Something tells me being a seagull wouldn't be all it's cracked up to be for poor Marin.
>>
>>342211021
see the link to this >>342210937
>>
>>342205192
>Malon and Talon
>Marin and Tarin

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>342205192
>colors
>>
File: biggie.jpg (96 KB, 911x1024) Image search: [Google]
biggie.jpg
96 KB, 911x1024
>>342205192
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.