[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than all the 2D Metroidvanias. >tfw you find out you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: loi.jpg (292 KB, 800x1158) Image search: [Google]
loi.jpg
292 KB, 800x1158
Better than all the 2D Metroidvanias.

>tfw you find out you kill your merchant bro's daughter
>>
File: image.gif (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
71 KB, 500x500
>>342205054
WORST CASTLEKINO EVER
>>
>>342205054
You never did though he killed his own daughter
>>
>>342205336
She becomes an succubus whom you kill in the ghostly theatre.
>>
>>342205650
She was a thrall of that Succubus he tells you that he killed his own Daughter the Succubus just transformed into her like she did Sara
>>
PS2vanias on PS4 when?
>>
>>342205054
Worst CastleJambo ever
>>
>>342205985
No, he says she flew away after he found his son and wife killed by her.

I am almost certain the succubus Leon kills is the same as Rinaldo's daughter.
>>
File: Curseofdarknessbox.jpg (871 KB, 1117x1448) Image search: [Google]
Curseofdarknessbox.jpg
871 KB, 1117x1448
>>342205054
This is actually the best 3D Castlevania to date.
>>
>>342205054
I've never played a 3D Castlevania, and I feel like that's probably for the best.
Though I just started SotN for the first time after being a Classicvaniafag for most of my life, and it's pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>342205054
Rondo of Blood will like to have a word...
>>
>>342208337
Let's just get this shit out of the way.

>Maria is easy mode!
>Waifu shit!
>Easy!
>Super Castlevania is better!

>8-direction whip breaks the game!
>muh Mode 7!
>Simon takes up half of the screen!
>game doesn't get good until the last few stages!
>Music is shit aside from the remixes!
>Bloodlines is better!

>farting guitars
>censored
>gems instead of hearts
>gimmicks

I think that about covers it.
>>
>>342205054

One of the best Castlevanias ever. Atmosphere and gameplay and enemies 10/10. OP is a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>342208058
She flew away then Rinaldo made the whip and killed her. Succubi aren't vampires in Castlevania.
>>
>>342208226
>That music
>That cuhrayzee combat
>Those perfect block and steal mechanic
>That fucking crafting
>Them secrets and innocent devils level up
10/10 original and comfy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUcCAbaqSw
>>
Lament of Innocence has one problem, and thats lame level design. Beyond that its fucking top tier.
>>
What? LoI is terrible. It controls like garbage and the weapon system is ridiculous and mostly useless.
>>
>>342208226
I honestly feel this wasn't a castlevania game, but then they slapped the name on it. I mean, it's more a pokemon/chaos legion kind of game than a Castlevania.
>>
>>342208226
came here to post this

Ghostly Theatre is one of the best Castlevania themes though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.