[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst GTA mission?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 135863582.jpg (20 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
135863582.jpg
20 KB, 640x344
What's the worst GTA mission?
>>
>>342204972
Demolition Man
>>
That one with the plane and CIA man
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: jive drive.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jive drive.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
literally nearly drove me insane

I STILL get PTSD from this.

>>342205119
Bane?
I actually liked that spook, Mike was it?
>>
The Prison Break heist in GTA Online, because you have to rely on 2 players assaulting a heavily guarded prison never dying, you have to rely on the getaway driver flying the plane to not get shot down by fighter jets, and you have to rely on the guy flying the helicopter to be able to fly a helicopter and land it without murdering anyone parachuting in or waiting on the beach with the rotor blades, and he has to rely on them knowing how to operate their parachute without killing themselves.

It's almost literally not possible without a coordinated group
>>
File: 1365048522447.gif (2 MB, 336x184) Image search: [Google]
1365048522447.gif
2 MB, 336x184
>>342205397
>mfw my group managed to pull it off even though we were total strangers and no one had a mic

I was the chopper pilot at the time. So satisfying seeing everything go well like it did.
>>
GTA 4's last mission where you're chasing the guy to the statue island.

I've only managed to beat it once
>>
Freight yard in GTA V
>>
>>342204972

I cannot remember which ones, but Chinatown Wars contained A LOT of shitty missions.
>>
>>342205397
>you have to rely on 2 players assaulting a heavily guarded prison never dying
Get someone with half a brain cell flying the plane who can avoid the jets, and take the helicopter over to the prison boundary to provide close air support to the two guys on the ground. don't go over the prison though, because those towers have missiles
>>
>>342205397
>tfw you follow the directions down to the T as the prisoner, still have alarm raised
like, fuck
>>
File: 1420061413611.jpg (174 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1420061413611.jpg
174 KB, 960x895
>>342205397
>not driving the kuruma into the prison
>not flying the plane behind the jets, fucking up their stupid ai
git gud.
>>
>>342207608
You're only one person. You can't be the one driving the kuruma into the prison AND the guy flying the plane. You have to put your faith in 3 other people, and most people who play video games are shit at them.
>>
File: photo_opportunity.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
photo_opportunity.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Photo Opportunity in San Andreas.

You get the mission in San Fiero, then you have to drive out to the middle of nowhere to meet Caesar, then you have to drive his shit-ass car all the down to Angel Pine. When you get there you go up on a roof and take pictures of 4 people, what's kind of funny about this part is you and Caesar are shouting all the dialog at the top of your lungs, even though you're right across the street from these people. I heard originally this mission involved a helicopter, which would explain the shouting, but when they retooled it they never went back to re-record it.

And when all that's done, Caesar drops you off in the ass-crack of nowhere and you have to get back to San Fiero on your own.
>>
File: sEExHx8.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sEExHx8.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Supply Lines in SA.

Not even a fucking contest.
>>
>>342207927
fuck this mission
at least the tank one after is fun as fuck
>>
>>342207438
In my case, I can take out all the guards by myself with little issue, but the pilot or the demolition man ALWAYS fucks up or leave, or rather, fuck up and then leave. How fucking hard is it to lock on to the jets and fire the missiles, holy shit. Also,
>that moment when a random who is a level 20 or below joins the lobby
Like holy shit, why are you playing the heists at such a low level? The minimum level for the heists is low, but that doesn't mean you should fucking play the heists at that level. You have no guns. You have no armor. You likely don't have an armored car. You're probably the one who's going to die, and when you do, you'll ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>342207927
I hated those RC missions too
>>
>>342205130
Never had much problem with this, its really easy to get unless you're a retard who doesn't notice where big smoke shots are hitting . Most of the people failing that mission are retards that hug the train as close as possible ignoring the graphical effect of bullets hitting the train.
>>
>>342207859

>One of the few missions to feature TWO car trip skips

Rockstar knew what they were doing. You travel halfway across the fucking map to snap some photos. I'm beginning to think that was their inspiration was IV
>>
Last mission of GTA 3 or, the RC helicopter one from Vice city. I bought the game for pc on release and going through that with a keyboard was pure hell.
>>
>>342207763
The kuruma takes care of everyone on foot. If you find a pilot that can fly behind the jets then the demo doesn't have to do anything until the very end.
>>
>>342208097
I posted it as a joke, I hate Supply Lines more
>>
>>342207763
>>342208494
When do you get to drive the Kuruma into the prison? I thought you had to take the prison bus no matter what.
>>
anyone where you fuck up and have to do a shit ton of unskipable driving again
>>
>All you had to do was follow the dam train cj.

>ill have two numba 9's.
>>
>>342208773
You drive the kuruma by the road near the prison then you take the bus. After you're caught, you run out of the prison, get in your car, and ram the barrier right before you get into the prison walls. Then you drive down the outer area, park in the yard, get out of the car to activate the checkpoints, pick up the guy, and drive back out.
>>
>>342209281
Oh okay, I never had problems with just shooting my way out, so I never thought to do that. That'll definitely help with the elite challenge I assume. Thanks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
BOOMSHINE

FUCKING

BLOWOUT
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.