[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the video game community suck? I've moved on to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1440117885481.jpg (10 KB, 299x275) Image search: [Google]
1440117885481.jpg
10 KB, 299x275
Why does the video game community suck?

I've moved on to other hobbies to meet friends, talking to someone else who plays video games and trying to connect with them fails. However, connecting with people about Tv shows, biking, current topics always garners a good discussion.

Why do so many shitty, ignorant, stubborn people play video games and why are a vast majority of gamers impossible to connect with on any intellectual level?
>>
>>342198992
Autism
Just look at the anime community
>>
this has never happened to me, im sorry. youre allowed to bond with people over things other than your gaming habits though. how old are you?
>>
>>342198992
post the flash.
>>
Video games do not make you think hard, or as much as other mediums, so stupid people flock to it.
>>
>>342198992
peki peki peki desu ka?
>>
>>342199125

26. This has been a problem my entire life with very rare exceptions.

I don't even bother posting in video game forums or bringing up video games in real life anymore, it's an entirely personal thing i don't use to connect with anyone anymore, it has too many negative stigma's which ironically come from the video game community itself.
>>
>>342199192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi9DcBShxwE

There you go anon.
>>
>>342199306
thats too bad. some of the easiest going people i've met have been those who i can just chat about games with. no ones perfect, so you take the bad with the good. gaming friends are pretty great. sorry you havent met too many decent folks who share the same interests as you
>>
>>342199534

Oh i'm sorry i came across that way. I have met some great people through gaming, about 5 of them, the other couple thousand or so tend to vary from completely insane to just plain trolls.
>>
Have i just outgrown video gaming? I'm 26, i don't game like i used to, but it's something i enjoy and the older i get the worse the video game community looks to me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.