[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still play MGSV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 49087883_p0.png (742 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
49087883_p0.png
742 KB, 800x800
Do you still play MGSV?
>>
>>342184981
Literally who?
>>
No, cause I haven't started.
>>
Nah, I put 300 hours into so I'm all burned out. One of my favourite games though, I just wish there was more. MP is shit though, can't believe they even bothered with that Quiet expansion, they should've just put in more SP missions
>>
>>342185564
>the one game that desperately needs a mission creator kit to share online and they don't have it
>>
>>342184981
I beat the game and burned out
I had no interest in invading other peoples bases
Once I beat the game, I played around for a little bit and then I shelfd it
The game wasn't finished, and never will be.
If it is, it'll be as a pachinko machine.
>>
I played a lot in the first week, then stopped once I beat the main story. Didn't play more than 3 games of MGO when it came out.
>>
>>342184981
Quiet was rejected and left for dead in the worst way possible, interpreational. Kojima sure knows how to make an unrequited love-story
>>
>>342184981
Yes. Played yesterday after about 2, maybe 3 weeks of not playing it after S-ranking everything. 120 hours and all I have left to do is the Mission tasks which are cake because I dont need to worry about rank at that point and I can do them however the fuck I want.

Its brought a whole new flare into the game that I didn't have before when I was tryharding and being sneaky beaky.

I can tell the next week or two is gonna be fun. Game was so worth it. If it had mission 51 it'd be a literal masterpiece and the crown of the franchise.
>>
>>342184981
I want to play it again, terrible MGS game, but still an awesome game, GOTY 2015 for me.
>>
>>342184981
Put 100 hours into it, and haven't touched it since December.
>>
>>342188043
Gotta do this here now that /mgg/ is dead?
>>
File: MGSV.jpg (31 KB, 778x114) Image search: [Google]
MGSV.jpg
31 KB, 778x114
>>342184981
Got to about 90% in a week or two after release, then was completely burned out on it and didn't touch it until last week, when I just said "Screw it" and 100%'d it so I could say I'm never gonna touch it again. That whole capture cage thing was fucking stupid.

>>342189598
Are /mgg/ still having an autistic turfwar with the Stefanie Joosten fanboys?
>>
>>342189598
Yeah, Quiet is dead because Venom told her to off herself, because Kojima had to make it look like Quiet is the one who rejected Snake and left him, when it is the complete opposite.
>>
>>342189865
No, it's pretty much one guy talking about how Venom hated Quiet and everyone else telling him to shutup
>>
>>342189865
It's one guy saying the truth how Snake was disgusted by Quiet and hated her, and everyone is mad that he's right.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.