[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related. What a Im getting in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Just got pic related.
What a Im getting in?
>>
1 good game, 1 excellent game, 1 men game
>>
silky smooth 60fps at 1080p
>>
Do you just buy games without know what they are about?
>>
>>342181672
I had a general idea
>>
Just got it a while ago, never played any Uncharted games before, and finished up until 2 so far.
Pretty good, I normally hate cover shooters but love the setting. The gameplay was fine enough once I got used to it. Nate himself is a good enough character to stick through the whole thing and thats what kept me coming back.
Cant wait to fire up 3 whenevers the next time I feel adventurous
>>
one guy slaughtering an entire army with just a gun.
character you don't really care about coming and going
a 'who cares' story and glowing platforms for you to point your analog sticks at.
I haven't played the 3rd one but on the 2nd one, all the puzzles don't require any logic, they just require you to look at your journal where you have a literal 'wait a minute that card' drawings on how to solve the puzzle.
>>
An amazing time.
>>
pretty fun adventures, 2 really is one of the greatest single player games of all time. no amount of trolling will ever take that away
>>
File: 1465881944264.png (339 KB, 719x456) Image search: [Google]
1465881944264.png
339 KB, 719x456
>>342181512
Walk cycles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGVGqJEeCo
>>
>>342181512
1 = pretty good
2 = great
3 = meh
>>
Exploration and adventure with Sony's Indiana Jones.
>>
>>342182568
do people actually unironically shit post sony bend because of bubsy 3d? bubsy 3d was made by 8 people that don't even work their anymore
>>
Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 3 >>>>>>>>>> Uncharted
>>
1. a fun time 2. a fun time with smoother controls and a few bugs 3. not as fun anymore full of bugs
>>
>>342181512
1 is shit, basically a glorified demo for PS3 graphics.

2 is great.

3 is also great but 2 is better.

Don't forget to turn hints off.
>>
Some mediocre covershooters with some fun character
>>
>>342185851
Also, another thing that makes 1 fucking terrible is that nobody takes anything seriously and it feels like a saturday morning cartoon, except with adults & guns & some stupid shit. 2 is infinitely better.
>>
1 is pretty bad.
2 is amazing
3 is basically 2 with a different setting. Don't know why everyone shits on it.

And get ready for everyone to say you like playing "movie" games.
>>
you are in for some games
>>
>>342185851
>>342186014
/thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.