[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the only promising game from e3 this year? Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FH-screenshot-02-FULL_255373.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FH-screenshot-02-FULL_255373.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
is this the only promising game from e3 this year?

Everything else gameplay-wise looked like a huge disappointment.
>>
>inb4 shill
>>
Looks pretty clunky and shallow desu senpai.
>>
>>342178724
I think I was more excited for it before this E3
because now it looks more like what >>342179586
said
>>
>>342179586
I agree with this, and still think it was the best thing shown at E3.

Microsoft had shit but brony controllers.
Sony had shit but TLoU ripoffs and Horizon gameplay looked like shit.
And Nintendo only had Zelda, and all they did was showcase TECHNOLOGY in a barren open world.
>>
Looks to me like it's going to Assassins Creed tier difficulty. In the game play they showed the grunts weren't even fighting back. They just stand there and get killed in 1-2 hits.
>>
>>342179909

Eh, RE7 could be interesting but I'm skeptical of it. Combat is about the only thing For Honor could have going for it and fighting common dudes just looked dumb and janky while rock paper scissor "boss" fights don't look terribly interesting either. It'll be marginally flashy and substanceless like most Ubisoft games, with nothing else to really separate it from the rest of the E3 crowd.
>>
>>342178724
>is this the only promising game from e3 this year?
No
>>
>>342180582
>RE7 could be interesting
>VR
nope
>>
>>342178724
Confirms you have shit taste in games op.
>>
>>342180216
>never played a musou game
>>
>>342181379
That's no excuse for the fact that most of the regular grunts didn't even take a swing at the player in the game play demo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZTfuVBJGrg&feature=youtu.be&t=161
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.