[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warframe is the greatest F2P Game of all time Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (101 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
101 KB, 460x215
Warframe is the greatest F2P Game of all time

Prove me wrong
>>
you have to grind a lot to get good gear and the game is boring without friends
>>
File: dwel.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
dwel.png
124 KB, 358x272
>F2P
>Good

Pick one, famalamlam
>>
Tell me when it's not a grind fest without spending hundreds.
>>
>>342172319
smite>warframe
>>
>>342172516
>game is boring without friends
Isn't this true for any game?
>>
>>342172820
You've never enjoyed any single player game ever?
>>
>>342172896
Warframe is a single player game now?
>>
>>342172319
Warfarm in a nutshell

>You grind for crafting mats so you can grind for credits so you can craft weapons so you can grind for more crafting mats so you can grind for blueprints so you can grind for credits so you can craft warframes that you will need to grind in order to use their full power so you can grind better mods for your warframes and weapons

or

Just pay Jew Steve
>>
>>342172319
Well. I'm playing Dungeon fighter and that game is a hell of a lot better than Warframe.
>>
>>342172969
Fucking basically.
Play each stage one by one and you can pretty much complete every planet no problem by yourself.
The only time you need a team is for the info gathering stages, the void, and those weekly/daily mission sets for even more broken gear.
More people just makes item gathering quicker.
>>
I don't feel like being a jew for hours on end with a shit trading system just to have inventory slots.
>>
File: 1442126631658.png (29 KB, 499x250) Image search: [Google]
1442126631658.png
29 KB, 499x250
>>342172319
It's really dumb because its a shooter where the only thing that matters is how high your numbers are. Unless you grind for hundreds of hours to get high level mods you're locked out of any content worth playing. Even if you play for a hundred hours if you haven't maxed serration and split-shot, and you haven't found any of the status+element mods you're exactly as strong as someone who just started playing.

Also the developers are super shitty and spend way more time trying to ruin characters who are only good under certain farming conditions or maps that make progression less painfully slow than they do adding anything of substance to the game. Sometimes they shit out a half-assed addition to the game and ignore it for months, most of their fuck ups are excused by saying the game is just a beta despite taking money for years. Near a hundred dollars to get the newest frame without grinding 40 hours. Sorties are probably the biggest content addition ever and they're all "do the same exact missions you've been playing for the last 2 years but now the enemies are all level 100, immune to X damage type, and shit nullifier bubbles". And people do 'em, 3 times a day without fail, because they're the only game mode that offers any sort of reward outside void mission rotation C.
>>
File: 1394822144800.gif (203 KB, 211x183) Image search: [Google]
1394822144800.gif
203 KB, 211x183
>>342172969
>Isn't this true for any game?
>>
File: 1364896185972.png (218 KB, 559x682) Image search: [Google]
1364896185972.png
218 KB, 559x682
I do not understand how anyone can enjoy this tripe. I was playing for a while since a friend group peer pressured me into it.

It's the grindiest game ever made, as people have pointed out before. Mastery rank, Prime parts, Mod chips ect ect. Things that SHOULD be tradeable because there's no reason for them not to be, aren't. Why? Because they want you grinding. Constantly. Even to the point frames and items that enable you to do something more efficiently are nerfed because they don't want anyone climbing over their stupid fucking paywalls.

The game has some gorgeous maps and tilesets but you'll never see them because for starters some are riddled with bugs (have fun clipping into walls every 30 seconds) and because the game rewards you ONLY for playing the same void missions over and over again.

I could rant endlessly about the thousands of ways the game is broken such as the power creep on the weapons, yada yada yada. But what really gets me is how twisted the whole thing feels. It's obviously inspired by Japanese Zen and Buddhism; Something that should be beautiful and almost spiritual is completely perverted by the bold faced way DE is constantly trying to fuck their players for every cent they're worth.

It's a game that encourages the worst kind of masochism and anyone who points this out is banned on sight. The community are a pack of sycophantic bootlickers and quite frankly deserve what they get.

If you WANT to play this game, god bless and heaven help you but I'd really suggest having some self respect. I uninstalled it, ditched those stupid friends and am much much happier now that they're all gone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.