[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: age_bg_tpp.jpg (277 KB, 1400x764) Image search: [Google]
age_bg_tpp.jpg
277 KB, 1400x764
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>342166132
Copy and paste missions.

Copy and paste side ops.

Empty barren world.

Copy and paste outposts.

Unfinished.

Boss fights were the worst in the series

Even more retarded plot than MGS4
>>
>>342166132
Things that shouldve have major cutscenes and focus put upon them were sidelined into being audio tapes
>>
movie>tv show
>>
>>342166132
Konami rushed the game and shipped it before it was finished
>>
>Story was shit
>Gameplay gave you options but you couldn't do anything unique like killing The End early in MGS3
>No unique special unit to fight, just those skull guys
>All partners revealed before release
>Quiet wasn't Chico. She wasn't anybody. She served no fucking purpose.
>It was supposed to tie up lose ends, but didn't
>>
>>342167138
Fuck anybody who defends this game
>>
>>342167969
Yeah you sure showed me anon. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>342166473
to add onto this list

long as fuck opening helicopter missions

no difficulty mode

free-to-play mobile esc motherbase upgrade scheme with timer

twist makes the plot pointless, and even if there was a twist on the twist it leaves the story a mess

africa

quiet was a waste of space and parallels between her and sniper wolf were disgusting
>>
Its on PC
>>
>>342169417
how is that a issue?
>>
>>342169802
Becas PC fags dont deserve games such things are to much for there little minds

Why am I even talking to you im a PS4 player PC fags like you are beneth me
>>
>>342170021
what?
>>
>>342170021
>>342170708

He's saying Quiet is not worthy to be with him, she wanted sex but Venom say 'kys' to Quiet.
>>
>>342170021
Don't prod pc players you know how sensitive they are
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.