[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a joke right? The weapons used by 95% of the military's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fuckrealism.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckrealism.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
This is a joke right? The weapons used by 95% of the military's during World War One is limited to the Scout class.... The Sniper and Rifleman used the same exact weapon generally minus a scope. The nation that took 30% of all casualties is forgotten in this game and the nation that took 25% of all casualties is forgotten(unless dlc). Every class has a made up automatic Rifle? There was no sub-machine gun on the western front, nor automatic rifle. The eastern front saw very limited use of a automatic rifle in the hundreds. Semi-Auto's were seen in the thousands. 42million people were enlisted during the war. It's ridiculous that rifles are the fringe weapon more so limited to a sniper role. I'm sure you can pullout some bullshit prototype weapon to disprove me but you all know this is BS. I've been waiting for a WW1 game for over a decade. I've studied this war I've been frothing out the mouth for something that's not a modern warfare shooter/ww2 clone. And I get Battlefield: Fuck Realism and Fuck your Fanbase.

P.S. Enlisted men didn't have pistols and officers only carried pistols.
>>
>>342157206
what did you excepted?
battlefield has been pandering to the cod audiance for ages and there is no way those would be fine with a game were use mainly bolt action guns
the tanks, of which there are plenty, apparently drive around at sonic speed aswell
>>
>>342157206

>WW1
>American soldier
>nigger

Yes, it's a joke.
>>
>>342157206
>Fuck your fanbase
>literally everyone aside from /v/ is hyped for it

>Fuck Realism
>implying there's such a thing as a realistic war game
>>
>>342158272
And this is the reason /v/ was ready to hate it, it has a nigger in the cover.
As such, it's going to get shit on and nitpicked to death, plus CoD shills will use it as an argument.

Not saying it's going to be a good game, but people will just shit on it for retarded reasons.
>>
Did you play Hard line? I bought it yesterday for 4 quid and feel thoroughly ripped off. Tied with Fallout 4 for the worst game I've played in recent memory.
>>
Revolutionary War Calladoody please.

2 minutes between musket balls.
>>
>>342158528
If it wasn't a race issue, /v/ would find something else to bitch about. That's all /v/ does is bitch, bitch, bitch.

/v/ is just diet Neogaf.
>>
File: swedes.jpg (1019 KB, 2048x1840) Image search: [Google]
swedes.jpg
1019 KB, 2048x1840
>he expected a good game from EA / SWEEDENYES

It's all your fucking fault.
>>
>>342158539
>he didn't buy BF4 instead
Dude, no one's playing Hardline, and everyone says that it's just a weak BF4 DLC.
>>
>>342158847
I already know 4 is identical to 3 which was garbage. At least I might play cops and robbers single player
>>
>>342157206
>made up automatic Rifle
None of the weapons are made up. Some of them were never USED in the war, but they existed at the time. Still dumb, but not made-up.
>There was no sub-machine gun on the western front
The MP-18, even though very few existed by the end of the war (I think around 5000?), was used on the Western Front.

Also it should be noted, that Scout and Medic will have bolt-action rifles in the game.

I'm not defending the decision to have semi-auto rifles and SMG's the mainstay of this game, it annoys me as well, just correcting some misinformation.
(Also, I am annoyed that so far, the RSC-17, THE most used semi-auto of the war, does not appear to be in the game, but prototype semi-auto's that never had more than 6 made and never saw combat, are.)
>>
>russian and french weapons are default in the game
>but russia and france are going to be locked behind DLC
bravo DICE
>>
File: 1435623230917.jpg (567 KB, 1860x2208) Image search: [Google]
1435623230917.jpg
567 KB, 1860x2208
>I'm an alt-rightist
>>
>>342157206
>muh realism is more important than everyone else's fun

m8 it's a AAA online shooter. Battlefield has NEVER been realistic. It's a skin and atmosphere change with the weapon types shaken up a bit. Go find a Project Reality server with the rest of the miltards who care about this shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.