[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to get into an area >walk 5 feet away from the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>need to get into an area
>walk 5 feet away from the main entrance to find an air duct that leads straight in
>>
its his superpower
>>
nanomachines xD
>>
U S E Y O U R I M A G I N A T I O N

they're not gonna build you a fucking labyrinth of vents you shithead
>>
>>342156554
Yeah the air ducts make it a little too easy to sneak around.
>>
>>342156554
>loose argument with npc
>throw fridge at him
>>
I will never understand the praise this game gets. Horrible aesthetic, lame level design, melee cutscene interruptions, laughable voice acting, lifeless world.

The trailer was worth more than this game and even that was comically bad.
>>
>>342158662
You have laid down the logic the vast majority of short cutting, lazy, uninspired devs have been using for years. They could make the fucking labyrinth. They just didn't, because people like you will gobble up whatever they deign To splatter on your plate.

Not that I think a vent labyrinth is a worthwhile pursuit but this game is riddled with similar examples of ineptitude and lack of effort.
>>
>>342159459
you're assuming a labyrinth would make the game better. Why? Is it because it's more realistic?

Art's goal is not to be realistic. This isn't a fucking simulator you retard there's a reason why minimalist design exists.

Conciseness. They give you what you need.
>>
>>342159124
I'll agree with you on the melee cutscene interruptions.

I'd rather just have actual melee combat or an instant takedown thing where you break their neck in first person and real time.
>>
>>342159124
>lifeless

You didn't even play it, quit lyin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.