[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The unluckiest game ever to come to completion. Was the journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: was it worth it.png (376 KB, 871x357) Image search: [Google]
was it worth it.png
376 KB, 871x357
The unluckiest game ever to come to completion.

Was the journey worth it?
>>
>>342156074
Unlucky or underdeveloped?
>>
I burst out laughing when I saw this
>>
>Was the journey worth it?
Yeah, I'm not a retard so I didn't back it. I got a free trainwreck to watch out of it.
>>
this game had every possible piece of luck, fortune and support

I was entirely fucked by a lack of talent, effort and love
>>
Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men, it is the music of a people who will NOT be shills again.
>>
the best part
this doesn't hurt con man one bit, they are already working on the sequel.
There is 100% no care put into this, he just wants to create a franchise to milk since his MH clone and "TAKE A SUCK" failed
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 381x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 381x1052
>it's not a bug, it's a FEATURE!
The backers are getting this delusional.
>>
File: tmp_21937-YrXbtSEh1421347683.jpg (94 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21937-YrXbtSEh1421347683.jpg
94 KB, 1024x767
>>342156074
>Was the journey worth it

Hell yeah, it's been great watching this disaster from the sidelines. I think the peak was around the time all that Red Ash shit was being shown, and people against MN9 were pissed another game was coming from them as well as mocking MN9 backers, meanwhile backers were pissed at the thought of dev time being spent on another game while also mocking detractors because they thought they were getting more content from their prophet.

Man, good times.
>>
I want to play it just to see how bad it is myself.
>>
>>342157608
Do you have any more of these kinds of posts? I was expecting to see a ton of these sorts of screencaps on here after the reviews but haven't seen many.
>>
>>342157608
What were the flaws of Mega Man 2? There's basically none.

I guess you could argue one or two of the levels were not too interesting, but I still think it's one of the greatest games of all time AND still holds up today.
>>
>>342158381
Sorry, he's just a guy I came across at random. Barely anyone's actively defending the game at this point, most are just passive-aggressively insisting that they'll wait until they get the game to judge it.
>>
Inafune's crying like an anime fan on prom night.
>>
THREE YEARS AND FOUR MILLION DOLLARS

THREE YEARS

AND

FOUR
MILLION
DOLLARS
>>
File: 1455196612972.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
1455196612972.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>342156074
>LEGENDARY
>PEDIGREE
>>
Torrent when?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.