[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiderman PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1465926865766.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465926865766.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>not a movie tie in so not forced to release with anything
>been in development a while
>marvels first big foray into proper vidya instead of mobile shit + first party means big budget
>insomniac developing
>insomniacs biggest ever team working on it

Why am i still scared we wont get a good spiderman game? What can go wrong?
>>
File: 1465937199101.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465937199101.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>ps4 exclusive means shit posting is already here

just want a good spiderman game to unite us all
>>
>>342155780
>implying they are not forced to release it near Spiderman: Homecoming
The movie is even made by Sony, man.
>>
File: 1465937662159.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465937662159.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>proper webswinging
>fun combat
>nice city
>fun villains

is it too much to ask for?
>>
>>342155971
>It’s not part of the films, and Insomniac is doing a bit of its own thing and “mixing things up” to an extent. It’s an original story, and this was an opportunity for Insomniac Games to create “their own Spider-Man universe.” It still respects the tradition of the franchise but the developers can afford to take some liberties, for instance with the design of Spider-Man’s suit, that could be seen in the trailer.

They wouldnt lie to me would they?
>>
>Spider-Man 2 swinging
>ultimate Spider-Man story and venom
>web of shadows villains
>Spider-Man ps1 story and villains

They don't even need to make any new shit it's all been done before, just mesh it all together
>>
If it manages to pull off what Arkham Asylum did minus bad combat it will be great game

It sounds promising so far
>>
>>342157303
>bad combat

so how would you do spiderman combat?
>>
>>342157749
Like a spider man can
>>
>marvels first big foray into proper vidya
Retard.
God, sonyponies are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>342157859
So web of shadows style?
>>
>>342157749

No idea, but not what AA and every other batman game did.

>Guys standing around waiting for their turn to hit batman
>>
>>342158191
They did Arkham combat before Arkham was made but since they are putting effort this time around the combat will be unique I guess
>>
>>342158084
>marvel hasn't been shitting out nothing but iOS and Lego games this past gen and last >>342158084
>>
no venom no buy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.