[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wha's /v/ opinion about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8176.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8176.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Subnautica rip off
>>
great worldbuilding, good writing, decent music, god awful gameplay

i mean it's cool and all that you're doing long voyages between islands that can take almost an hour, but on the open sea there's very little to do, compared to euro truck simulator where you have to deal with traffic and changing road laws, alongside hwving little terrain

good for one playthrough, I recommend turning permadeath off as it adds nothing and if you die you will have to grind through the exact same story content all over again
>>
I enjoyed it a great deal but it's very "love it or hate it" due to how slow it is to get started and how sparse the gameplay is

But it's pretty easy to mod so you can skip all that if you really can't deal with it
>>
>>342150398
>but on the open sea there's very little to do
I agree on that.
Basically only combat and IF you want, since you can avoid it.
Also I think the dark sea could be bigger.
One of things that made me play it was the "terror" mechanics and the fear involved. I kind like it.
>>
>>342150135
most retarded anon on /v/ right now
>>
>game about Lovecraft-ish sea
>the largest monster is some magic mountain
>>
played it right before official release. The game's really atmospheric and the storylines are pretty good. It holds up until you have explored most of the map, then you realize that it's mostly a pointless grind to get a bigger ship.
>>
>>342152525
I think he's kidding, sperglord.
>>
File: 1466245915261.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1466245915261.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>342152525
>>
>>342150089

nice visuals with not enough actuall gaming content, become grindy and repetitive really fast.
>>
>>342154176
>>342154336
I'm sorry, I thought he was the most retarded.
You are by far more retarded
>>
grindy and boring
if only the maker was given access to an actual team that could make the game part as good as the rest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.