[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is best team getting their own trailer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
When is best team getting their own trailer?
>>
Who cares when you can play as DSP
>>
Not for several weeks I think
Also that thing on the right better be a girl
>>
>>342150187
Sucks, I really want to see more of team china in action, but first I have to see all these lame teams come out first.
>>
>>342150481
Kukri/Sylvie/Mian team trailer this week, should be cool
>>
I just want to know if the sleepy kid is a guy or a girl.
>>
>>342150556
I really want to know why a sand guy like Kukri is teaming up with someone like Sylvie
>>
File: ClPvgkfWIAIFgTV.jpg (40 KB, 248x566) Image search: [Google]
ClPvgkfWIAIFgTV.jpg
40 KB, 248x566
>>342150187
>>342150810

>>342150861
Well, Sylvie is said to be ex-NESTS and Kukri is rumored to have a connection to Those From the Past so it seems that they're going for a team with conections to the classic saga

they also seem to be mirrors of the New Faces Team
>>
>>342150861
>>342151136
I'm pretty sure Sylvie's a robot or some shit too
look up her Super Climax or whatever the fuck the SDMs are called in this one, she seemingly short-circuits (or something to that effect) and acts all serious for a few moments
>>
Not yet OP. Next trailer is Sylvie, Kukri and Opera Girl.

>>342150187
It's not.
>>
>>342151920
>I'm pretty sure Sylvie's a robot or some shit too
Could be cyborg like Maxima. She's was a NESTS project after all.
>>
https://www.humblebundle.com/neo-geo-encore

98fe and 2k2um are on sale here
>>
>>342154186
>paying for neo geo games when I can just download a 5 GB pack including almost all neo geo games with a great emulator
>>
>>342154482
not the ums
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.