[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's actually shit, r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: overwatch.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
So it's actually shit, r-right?
>>
>Activision
>20 ticks
>Blizzard "balance" aka "play what we want untl next patch when we decide the new metagame flavour"
it's shit
>>
yep
>pvp centric game with the worst balance since pokemon
>>
The functionality of their servers is pretty fucking bad
>>
>>342142278
>r-right?
Kys faggot desu
>>
>>342142278
nope, best shooter ever made
>>
>>342142668
PLEASE donut bully me
>>
>>342142278

3-4000 hours cs1.6
5-6000 hours UT
1000 hours CoD4
700 hours TF2

Its a meh little shooter all about making even the worst players feel good about themselves in soloqueue, and about letting you stomp people with your friends.
Expensive and lacking in content for what it is right now, if you have nothing better to shoot and don't mind wasting the money, go for it.
>>
>>342142463
McRee faggot detected
>>
Yes it's pretty underwhelming actually.
>>
>>342142463
t. bootyblasted mccree main

I can actually play games now without mouthbreathers flying around the map pressing E+Right Click and murdering everyone in sight.
>>
Its enjoyable. But it'll probably improve once Competitive play drops

Also you're simply better off playing the game on PC. That's where the competitive people will be at
>>
>>342142816
I think you accidentally left your forum signature on.
----
~DEATH~THE~KILLER~
160000 HOURS COMPETITIVE QUAKE
50000 HOURS COUNTER STRIKE
>>
File: laughing pakis.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
laughing pakis.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>6v6 team shooter

lmao hope you have 5 friends (that are at least competent) with you at all times

otherwise i guess enjoy tearing your hair out in the forced 50 solo queue filled with literally braindead retarded CSGO teenagers
>>
>>342142278

Fun with friends, but so is every game. I refuse to play it solo.
>>
>>342143005

Did it trigger you?
If you cant take value away from me listing my FPS experience - when giving an opinion on a new FPS game, you may be in the wrong place - this is not actually online grade school.
>>
>>342143154
I'm in the process of tearing my hair out right now.
>>
>>342142278
Not shit, shallow is probably a better word.
>>
It's pretty fun but shallow and lacking in content.
>>
>>342142463
20tick is a meme you fucking retard.
>>
>>342143306
This is 4chan. No one cares or believes your FPS experience.
----
~DEATH~THE~KILLER~
160000 HOURS COMPETITIVE QUAKE
50000 HOURS COUNTER STRIKE
>>
>>342142278
It's extremely boring right now so yes
>>
>>342143519
>No one cares or believes your FPS experience.

No one cares about or believes in anything here by that same idea - except you, about my posting habit apparently.

So I might as well try if I want to, just like you are doing now.
>>
>>342143487
>slow server process is a meme
You're that bald fucker from blizzard aren't you?
>>
>>342142278
It is a fun multiplayer shooter. Well balanced —evident by the fact there's people wanting each of the different characters needed— and without stupid paid for gameplay unlocks, it's just a game
>>
Yeah I played it for like a week and I'm so bored of it now.

It has no depth, the skill ceiling is extremely low, and the general gameplay is lacking.
>>
>>342143667
He means it was never real lad.
>>
For it's price, yes.
>>
>Healers are pretty much required to win
>Forced to pick between Mercy, a hero who requires literally no skill at all, you just need to aim in a literal 180 degree radius and you'll heal your ally
>Or Lucio, who passively heals everyone around him
>You can pick Zenyatta but then you'd be doing your team a disservice.
>>
Yeah, its shit.
>>
Its something i can play with my friends who dont play counter strike so its something at least.
Its charming in the artistic department, and polished very well, but it just feels so soulless.
The game feels like the "everybody is a winner!" game with click q to win game ults and abilities that let you escape dying or bad positioning.
I still find it fun in short bursts, but the low amount of maps and low skill ceiling just means it doesn't hold my attention for very long.
>>
>>342142278
It is literally the Super Smash Bros of FPS.
>>
File: misty facepalm.jpg (6 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
misty facepalm.jpg
6 KB, 270x186
>>342142816
>le "i'm a pro gamer for playing casual games and pretending a new, popular, casual game is more casual than all the casual games i wasted my life with"

go orbit your dad's love you faggot
>>
ITT: People who don't have friends to queue with
>>
>>342144462

>I'll make up something stupid

Then I'll respond to him like he said it, the retard
>>
>>342142278
>Blizzard: Let's talk competetive.
sure but first lets talk about 20 ticks and how no.
>>
>>342142278
I think it's a lot of fun.

As a hardcore competitive shooter it's a bit silly in my opinion, but just as a game you play as you would any other it's great.
>>
>>342142610
The balancing isn't even that bad sans Mercy's Ult charge rate and (for consolefriends) Torb. Some heroes are a little lacking (Zen and D.Va come to mind), but after the McCree and Widow nerfs, it's in a much better state.
>>
>>342142278
Its FUN. I know its a crazy concept on /v/.
>>
>>342143748
>never real
as in it never existed and doesnt exist?
what alt reality do you live in? I want to play its version of ow
would be nice not to die around corners for once
>>
>>342143154
>play cs:go last night
>first someone flashes owns constantly
>some other faggot starts to block me
>wtf
and this was comp, truly gone to shitters that game
>>
>>342144856
>queuing with friends
>>
>>342145991
and the smurfs, goddamn
>>
>win 3 times in a row
>game puts me in a lost game that has ~30 seconds to end just to spite me

Very nice, Blizzard.
>>
>>342147261
at least its not continous anon
>play with friends
>we go on a straight winning streak
>7 games later play against lvl 70s and up
>mfw the highest player was 30 something
>mfw even when we solo que we still go against higher lvls
>mfw no face
>>
>>342142278
It's fun
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.