[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally more of the same: The game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>>
>>342139475
If people enjoyed a previous installment of a game why would they want the next installment to be significantly different?
>>
>>342139475
spot the person who goes 0/7 every game.
>>
Good. That's all I ever want from a sequel. Shame I don't give a Fuck about gears really.
>>
>>342139747
They don't. Sequels exists for a reason. OP is just a cherry picking hypocritical mouth breathing shitposting eternal kissless virgin neckneard. Some of his favorite games are more of the same sequels.
>>
>The glorious return of Gears shit talking between rounds
>Now on PC

Seperating the men from the boys. No pussy ass niggas allowed.
>>
>>342139475
Was anyone else sorta disappointed with the beta?

I might be the only long time Gears fan on /v/.
>>
I just want to know why Myrrah was human.
>>
>>342141448
Who cares, Gears story has always been crap.
>>
>>342141165
I was, disappointed with the halo wars 2 beta as well. They'll still be good I hope but it just sucks that that was the only bit of the games we'll get til they get released
>>
File: 1465850648519.png (853 KB, 861x889) Image search: [Google]
1465850648519.png
853 KB, 861x889
>>342139475
Would you rather they reboot the series into a walking simulator like Sony did with God of War?
>>
Good. Gears 3 is the best TPS of all time. Maybe the best game of all time.

>inb4 weab gears and vanquish shit
>>
>>342141165
i didn't really like it, but at the same time it might be because i've been spoiled by gears 1 UE lot of stuff i had forgotten existed like grenade tagging surfaces
>>
>>342141165

Beta was a beta ass beta. Just unpolished. It was a faster and more balanced gears 3 with better movement, wall bouncing being a core mechanic and no more shotgun lottery with host advantage gone. They need to time some of the new shit like yank and shank and vault kicking better.
>>
>>342139475
Needs to be more like 3 really. But it's alright from what the beta showed.
>>
>>342141686
I know its crap but what the fuck?
>>
>>342141448
I wish they wrote more books. Especially those dealing with just the way of life for the humans on Sera, it's a neat take on the typical apocalypse story cause they have or had a citadel with a population that wasn't all grizzled vets made of muscle.
>>
File: 1452888538754.jpg (199 KB, 640x1623) Image search: [Google]
1452888538754.jpg
199 KB, 640x1623
>>342141165

>Was anyone else sorta disappointed with the beta?

I was actually very impressed purely because the weapons felt a lot more consistent. I'm not sure exactly what changes but Gears gunplay has always been a bit wonky in the hit detection department.

Other than that it was more of the same Gears experience, which is great.
>>
>>342139475
So it's a sequel?
>>
>>342141165
Most long time Gears fans either moved on from Gears or moved on from /v/.
>>
More of the same isn't bad, as long as some parts are better.
>>
>>342139475
But its not the same op. They removed 4 player co op.

Thanks microsoft.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.