[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one say glhf or gg in Overwatch? It feels like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (161 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
161 KB, 750x1334
Why does no one say glhf or gg in Overwatch?

It feels like I'm playing with a new generation of gamers
>>
I can start saying it
Just for you ;)
>>
>>342139134
are you underage
>>
I see people saying it all the time
>>
>>342138954
I want to see the other side of that pillow
>>
>>342138954
>It feels like I'm playing with a new generation of gamers

Because you are.
>>
>gg no re
>>
If it was a gg, il say gg but I don't feel bound by some kind of duty to say it after every game like some robot. It just deminishes the meaning when you say it every single time like its a little league game.

Best thing you can do is compliment a player who you see do something good, even if it's the fucking hanzo headshoting everyone it's still pretty good.
>>
File: d.vitos.png (176 KB, 1005x549) Image search: [Google]
d.vitos.png
176 KB, 1005x549
>>342138954
You are playing with a new generation of gamers. Haven't you noticed? At least 50% of names have numbers in them IN A PLATFORM WHERE THERE CAN BE DUPLICATE NAMES. We're roughly one magnitude off 6969SwagGuyMinecrafter420 calling you gay in voice chat, and that's only because 12-year-olds think PC's are for watching Youtube videos while your IPad Pro Mini Air 7 is charging.
>>
People say gg all the time and its gay as fuck
>>
because when you say gg you get reported for harassment
>>
>>342138954
Almost every match I played people said gg. Did you consider maybe you aren't fun to play with?
>>
>>342140465
you're a very passive aggressive person, anon
>>
>>342138954
Glhf is the new generation.
And you're part of it.
>>
>>342138954
>Only ones ever saying gg is the winning team when they curbstomp someone.
>>
>>342138954
I always say gg ez after a win.

Sometimes I even spice it up with a ;)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.