[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game really just that one map?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10
Everything look same
>>
No it's two maps, two big boring maps.
>>
>>342136593
Is the 2nd map Mother Base?
>>
>>342136682
africa
it's worse than afgan
>>
>>342136682
Africa, which in MGSV is just Afghanistan with grass.
>>
>>342136682
africa and sand nigger land, mother base is just a pointless hub area
>>
This game really doesn't feel like Metal Gear. I thought I would like it more. Oh well. It is funny that something like Arkham City which is the same setup is so much more fun to play.
>>
Woulda done a lot better if it were a bunch of smaller Ground Zeroes sized areas I feel.
>>
These two maps tell me more about development of MGSV than all those rumors about Konami fucking Kojima in the ass. There's just no way such an integral part of the game wasn't agreed upon and finalized before Konami decided that it wants out. Fuck Kojima
>>
>>342137089
It's like they took Metal Gear mechanics and threw them into a different game.
>>
At least it was better than 4, but that isn't saying much. The potential was there, but it was never fully realised nor completed.
>>
>it's another MGSV thread full of crying pathetic Kojimadrones pointing out at flaws for the 100th time in a row

Seriously, it's been 1 year of rolling in a puddle of your own tears, don't you ever get tired of being babies?
>>
>>342137289
No, it isn't.
And I tell you, disliking MGS4 is both the most annoying meme, and the most desperate attempt to fit in.
>>
>>342138336
This
>>
>>342137289
4 was a Metal Gear game though.
>>
>>342138336
I love MGS4. V is still a better game.
>>
>>342138336
>>342138497
MGS4 is a pathetic movie game that every second of it's length was focused on surgically destroying some part of the MGS franchise story.
MGSV was shit, but it only affected one plot twist from MG1.

MGS4 carefully destroyed everything the franchise built up to that point.
Two first acts are uninspired levels, third one is a 2 hour long tail mission, fourth is a fanservice Shadow Moses level ruined by Geckos, 5th one is 90% over-dramatic cutscenes.
>>
>kojima fell for the open world meme
I literally held off on suicide for this fucking shit game, ever since it came out I just stopped caring about even killing myself
>>
File: 1436373191707.jpg (9 KB, 200x355) Image search: [Google]
1436373191707.jpg
9 KB, 200x355
The gameplay in V is sexy as fuck though.
>>
>>342138336
>And I tell you, disliking MGS4 is both the most annoying meme, and the most desperate attempt to fit in.
It is perfectly justified, get off your nostalgia goggles and your contrarianism. MGS4 has some of the most atrocious writing ever penned in a video game. It doesn't help that the gameplay is severly compromised to focus on that copout of a story. 4 managed to butcher every single arc of every established character within the Metal Gear universe and has a complete disregard for character development and previous plot points established throughout the series. Seriously, the only good arc in that game was Raiden's, and that is not saying much.

Yes "boo hoo MGSV didn't live up to my arbitrary expectations of being the best game ever, therefore it is a irredeemable piece of shit". But at the end of the day, at least MGSV was a game where it was possible to not focus on an atrocious story and just simply play the game. MGSV's story wasn't that good, but it never reaches MGS4's levels of atrocious series butchering.
>>
>>342137089
>So, our game should have two large maps and, hear me out...
>They should BOTH be deserts!
>>
>>342138960
>ever since it came out I just stopped caring about even killing myself
I find it amusing the amount of overdramatic fat neckbeards there are in here.
Really hope you reconsiderate killing yourself.
>>
>>342138739
I enjoyed the 25 hours of MGS4, movie or not movie.

I deeply regret spending more than 15 hours in MGS5. I'm at 150 hours and I haven't cleared the story. I really hate MGS5.

You MGS4 hating faggots are trying WAY. TOO. HARD. to fit in here and it shows.
>>
I barely even use stealth. Since almost everyone is outside I just find someplace up high and snipe everyone. I do interrogate a few just to get intel but das it.
>>
>>342139205
>>342137089
>>342136962
>>342136953
Really wonder what these virgins who make daily MGSV hate threads and repeat the same points over and over again, every day for almost a year, want to make out of these threads.

Don't you ever get tired of rolling in a puddle of your own tears?
I mean, i'm glad the MGS fanbase died because it's always been, by far, the worst bunch of autists in this place, but holy shit it's getting really sad now.
Look at this >>342138960
It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>342138960
You guys are the only ones who fell for the meme. It was clear from the beginning that the open world was just to allow for travel between mission sites and facilitate the sandbox gameplay. This isn't Witcher. There were never going to be quest boards, town full of NPCs, dungeons, and other RPG shit. It's basically a PMC simulator. The open world was designed to be utilitarian in nature and that much was clear early on.
>>
>>342138960
But you are still kicking. So you never would have gone through with it.
>>
>>342139369
>I enjoyed the 25 hours of MGS4
Why?
The story is a disgrace, up there with Mass Effect 3 as the worst franchise ending in videogame history, and a fucking writing failure.
Can't judge anything else because there's barely anything aside from the story to judge, and that story is simply garbage.

>bringing back Big Boss to deliver 30 minutes of expositionary dialogue and die a third time
Dumb as fuck.
>>
>>342139448
No it wasn't. It was designed so they could sell you microtransactions, I mean Konami timers. MotherBases FOB has so many microtransactions, even insurance. Everything about its UI tells me they designed it for microtransactions.

How much fucking money did Kojima waste on this gigantic timesinker turd that makes Ubisoft bloatware AAA games look like masterpieces
>>
>>342139429
Maybe they make daily MGSV hate thread, but this is my first time participation in MGS related thread in half a year
>>
>>342139448
This.
Don't know what people were expecting, you could see what the game was in the gameplay videos, trailers and such.
>>
File: 1445300569403.jpg (187 KB, 736x1181) Image search: [Google]
1445300569403.jpg
187 KB, 736x1181
>MGS4
>FUCKING 10 HOURS CUTSCENES FUCK YOU KOJIMA I WANT TO PLAY
>SO MUCH FANSERVICE, WHAT THE FUCK

MGSV: TPP
>WHAAAA NO FANSERVICE, FUCK YOU HACKJIMA YOU FORGOT YOUR LOYALTY FANBASE
>SO FEW CUTSCENES WHAAA

MGS fans are so retarded
>>
>>342139565
>All opinions

Damn you showed me. If you're going to harp about MGS4, talk about nanomachines, I mean vocal parasites. For 100 hours.
>>
>>342139629
I platinumed the game without much trouble and didn't spend a cent on microtransactions. So no I really don't think that was the focus.
>>
>>342139448
>The open world was designed to be utilitarian in nature and that much was clear early on.
This. It was clearly described that this was the case by Kojima himself, but yet that didn't stop /v/ from enforcing arbitrary expectations that had no basis onto it. The fact that this game was hyped to be the potential "best game ever" and the "game that saves video gaming" was its own downfall and not the game itself.
>>
enjoyed around 64h of that game. was good (and i never played another MGS before) and made fun while i played it
>>
>>342136953
>It is funny that something like Arkham City which is the same setup is so much more fun to play.

You have a hell of a shit taste, Anon. The combat in Arkham City is fucking trash and you can't do much with the stealth system, either.
>>
>>342139760
>All opinions
With this I could discard your post too considering you just said
>I liked this game, and I didn't like this one, so it's bad

>If you're going to harp about MGS4, talk about nanomachines
I believe we talked enough these last 8 years about what made MGS4 such a gigantic turd and a pathetic and laughable ending.
Then again, this is a franchise built on ripping off countless movies, songs and books, so i'm not surprised.
>>
>>342139760
There's maybe an hour of forced cutscenes in V. You can skip pretty much all of it if you dislike it. Can't blame the game for your OCD forcing you to sit through audio tapes you aren't enjoying.
>>
>>342139716
how bout they make a nice balanced mix of gameplay and cutscenes, y'know, like MGS 1 to 3?
>>
>>342139891
While I agree that TPP plays much better you're completely wrong about City. The game was great. Origins was the only iffy one.
>>
>>342140124
>Bam ham games
>good
No.
>>
>>342138960
Fuck man, what's wrong with you people. You along with the fags who stopped browsing the internet for a whole month before release to avoid spoilers clearly had expectations that no game could ever reach. You're the problem, not Konami or Kojima.
>>
>>342139996
2 had too many cutscenes as well, especially in the second half. It's still a great game (they all are, regardless of what contrarian faggots here claim) but it could have used some more editing.
>>
>>342140124
Asylum was fucking trash though, City was just painfully mediocre.
>>
>>342136962
Somebody posts this every thread.
That is literally what the map design of TPP is, and that's why the open world fucking suffers.

It is just a bunch of small areas stuffed into a big map, with NOTHING in between. If it wasn't clear enough from the massive empty spaces in between every base, every single mission is literally fenced off so you can't go into the open world.
>>
>>342139996
Yeah, wouldn't want too much gameplay in this videogame, need more cringeworthy dialogue and references to books Kojima read while he was taking shits.
>>
>>342140185
They are, but keep memeing. Have another (you) on the house.
>>
>>342140382
>story is completely forgettable
>piss easy combat system
>nothing else special
>was only praised because it was a superhero game that wasn't complete garbage
>>
>>342140382
I wouldn't say they're bad, but they're way too shallow and limited to be good.
>>
File: 1465934244525.png (873 KB, 1363x724) Image search: [Google]
1465934244525.png
873 KB, 1363x724
The game was fundamentally great. While I love the linear metal gear solids, the open world concept was perfect for a (singular) metal gear game. In regards to choice and so on.

What it needed was a complete story, and at least one other map, preferably a snow one.
>>
The map in Ground Zero was much better.
>>
>>342140232
yeah okay anon, it's my fault that konami fired kojima and forced the game out before it was finished and it's my fault kojima decided to not even try to make the game anything more than a ubisoft-tier open world time waster game
>>
>>342140590
According to /v/edditor contrarians.
>>
>>342140512
and not these fucking long ways between mission start and actual mission
>>
>>342140590
It really wasn't, there are a bunch of maps in TPP that are as good and varied as Camp Omega, and the mechanics in GZ are really unpolished in comparison to the full game.
>>
Just wish we got some actual fucking interiors.
But no, can't have interiors because then we can't have fultoning, because for some reason Hideo thinks he has to design the entire game around the fulton mechanic even though it's fucking unbalanced as fuck and makes stealth boring.
He didn't even have the decency to make his recruitment shit optional like POOPS.
>>
>>342140482
Story is better than at least half of the Metal Gear games.
Stop playing on easy.
Excellent level design and memorable missions are pretty special.
>>
>>342140642
It's your fault getting hyped for a game by a dev who has only delivered garbage for more than a decade.
>>
>>342140791
>Stop playing on easy.

Anon, the combat in Bamham is fucking easy even without the counter indicators.
>>
>>342140791
>Story is better than at least half of the Metal Gear games.
What story?
There's some bad guys who want to kill everyone in Arkham City, Batman stops them.
It's a generic superhero script.

>Stop playing on easy.
That gets rid of the Assassins Creed-esque combat?

>Excellent level design and memorable missions are pretty special.
Don't really remember anything special about any mission or level design.
Found Arkham Knight much more memorable in pretty much everything else.
>>
>>342140791
Arkham City has no story though.
>>
>>342136423
As a dude who really loves Afghanistan and it's history, the Afghan map was a huge disappointment. And the fact that there's an actual desert part of the map tells me how much research whoever designed this boring place did before signing off on it. It isn't totally inaccurate, but a fucking desert?
>>
I like and still play MGSV
I decided to send kojima off with a collectors edition purchase.
>>
Yup, two giant, huge, empty maps.
I wish there were little pieces of back story and easter eggs you could discover. (maybe there is and I haven't noticed). Listening to soldiers' conversations is fun sometimes. I can only play like three missions at the same time, cause it's usually the same kind of mission- "there's a guy snake. go take care of him, we don't care how you do it." I wish there were more binary choices that you could take, or possibly greater restrictions on gameplay.
>>
africa was much better than afgan.
>>
>tfw you enjoyed V the most because of the freedom it gives you to do whatever you want
>tfw you can't say anything good about it on /v/ without some autist insulting your taste

I don't know ,guys. I didn't have this much fun with a MGS game since MGS3 and 1.
>>
>he actually made peace walker 2, the absolute madman
>>
>>342141391
I understand restrictions for the sake of challenge, but binary choices instead of an open-ended approach? Seriously?
>>
Kinda random but i have a few spare gift copies of this game. Anyone want them? First come, first serve.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005845451/
>>
>>342141435
Afghanistan is comfy as fuck.
There's something really unnvering about night time Africa.
>>
>>342136423
you get a second map later on, that's not significantly different in any meaningful way.
>>
>>342141731
don't post other profiles here just to fuck with them, anon
>>
remember the classic /v/ meme you idiots.

10/10? horrible, worst game on the planet.

-100000/10, no one on earth likes it? so much potential! one of the best!

MGSV was the best Metal Gear game since 3, and firmly stands in second place. 1 was revolutionary for what it was, and played bad when it came out. 2 was shit all around, the literal meme game, and added nothing to make the gameplay better, other than first person which chopped the difficulty in half instantly. 3 is the holy grail, 4 was great, and had tons of gameplay mixed in with the movie, and you could just skip all the cutscenes. There are no bad mainline metal gear games besides 2.
>>
>>342141731
I've been wanting a pc copy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048998535
>>
>>342141518
Like, instead of "hey snake, go take care of the local big bad" it was like "snake, this nigga fucking shit up, but he's a valuable asset and can contribute X to our team" and then, if you extract a guy, he can give some tangible benefit to mother base, not just a stat increase.
>>
File: 1423985194731.png (22 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1423985194731.png
22 KB, 499x499
>got MGSV
>didn't get a new MGS
>got Mercenaries 3 instead

Unexpected, but had a lot of fun.
>>
>>342136423
I got a one month ban on psn in October and I never played it again. Has my base been raped for all it's resources?
>>
>>342140781
This was my only real complaint. I hated getting to some big structure only to find out it was just a textured box with maybe one enterable side room with a bed for guards to sleep in. Really missed my ventilation shafts.
>>
>>342138960
Don't give up, you're just one sip of bleach away from achieving your goal
>>
>>342140642
That happened something like 6 months for release when the game was in development for how long? 8+ years? It's not like he just dropped the game at that point, he was still working on it after they parted ways.
>>
>>342139716
>MGSV: TPP
>cutscenes lead up to a dozen plot points with no closure what so ever and a couple very unsatisfying ends
>every decent story point is shown in the trailers
>wonder why people are upset
>>
I should've been mad but fuck... This is the operator simulator I've always wanted.
>>
>the game is good with mods
thats what I hear. But from what I seen I cant control the amount of free roam vehicle patrols, just their types.
>>
>>342141435
I liked Africa better as well. While they both had the same amount of good locations (like four or five each) I hated having to follow the roads in Afghanistan. It made travel much more tedious and forced you to go out of your way often.
>>
File: 1419766031392.jpg (83 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1419766031392.jpg
83 KB, 1000x563
I think the Skullface ride was supposed to happen in the cave between OKB Zero and the power station entrance where Sahelanthropus is.
You can hear soldiers saying the cave of the power plant leads to some place in the mountains, probably OKB Zero, and there's a silo in OKB Zero that Ocelot tells you to go to, along with some blocked stars, plus the elevator you get in to get in the car with Skullface can go downwards.
I think the ride was originally going to be in that cave, and that the music would kick in when you saw something that told you
>''You have to kill this guy NOW''
Don't know, maybe more Sahelanthropuses in construction, after all, Skullface does say
>''My Metal Gears shall be...'' whatever
>>
>>342142112
So
>storyfags
Literally the worst people on this board.
>>
>>342141907
1 is still the GOAT. It played fine when it came out and still does today. If anything, vanilla 3 is the worst playing mainline game.
>>
Literally the only thing missing is the chapter 3 mission. retrieve saly, 'kill' eli, blow up the island. It would be closure. The game could end and we could move on. but no. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: mgsvtpp_2016_03_23_15_49_10_784.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp_2016_03_23_15_49_10_784.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
>>342142280
Infinite Heaven makes the game in general feel much more alive.

>much more soldiers in Motherbase
>people traveling through struts in Motherbase
>people driving vehicles in Motherbase planned
>several helis flying around and landing and such
>buddies in MB
>Ocelot walking around

Also, in the open world you can
>set helicopters patrolling the map like in the Africa TGS demo, both near the ground, or flying up in the sky
>tank, APC, jeep, etc. patrols
>foot patrols in the wilderness instead of just in bases
>can choose the equipment of soldiers
>>
MGSV was a good game
>>
>>342142794
making every mission subsistence mode is the most satisfying thing ever.
>>
>>342142963
I am fucking astounded that wasn't an option for every mission instead of just like 3 in the base the game
Seriously what the fuck
>>
File: 1386730940987.gif (31 KB, 94x100) Image search: [Google]
1386730940987.gif
31 KB, 94x100
>>342140730
>Mission scenarios
>mission objectives
>setting
>vehicle patrols
>surveillance camera placement
>story
are all better in Ground Zeroes. You cant prove me wrong, you just cant.
>>
How would you feel if konami released an expansion pack that have us a 3rd map and the eli/sally fight?
>>
>>342143075
Prove wrong who?
A bunch of /v/edditor contrarians? Why waste the time?
>>
>>342143081
I'd buy it, I don't give a fuck, would like the game to have closure.
>>
MGSV would have been GOAT if they ditched the huge map, made every mission a unique small map and beefed up the crafting and R&D.

Full operator mode.
>>
>>342143243
Yes, thank you for posting what people say in every single one of these threads and that has already been posted 2 times ITT already.
>>
File: freeman_2D00_he_2D00_mad.jpg (20 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
freeman_2D00_he_2D00_mad.jpg
20 KB, 638x359
>>342143160
me you faggot. Some one who has hundreds of hours that keeps coming back to GZ.
>>
>>342143035
yeah i have no idea either, it really puts into perspective how overpowered you become with all the upgrades and weapons. i usually use the mode that lets me change my outfit because i'm a good goy and bought the costume dlc

>>342143075
ground zeroes was meant to show off all the mechanics in one little playground, and i will easily admit that camp omega was the best area in both games. however with mods, you get all that back. a lot of the fun came from you only having the dinky rifle and tranq gun, and you can restrict yourself to that and more with mods, as well as remove marking entirely.
>>
File: 148341452352.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
148341452352.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>342143407
>he's proud of having hundreds of hours in a paid demo
>>
>>342143075
>Mission scenarios
GZ had some cool stuff, but certain mission scenarios like hunting down some niggers in the middle of the savannah in TPP were fucking cool, too.

>objectives
Some were cool, some were exactly as you see them in TPP.
>setting
This is just wrong. A dumb recreated version of Afghanistan and Africa with tacticool vibes makes for a better setting than Guantanamo.
>vehicle patrols
Literally just stay outside of the main roads and if you fuck up there's tall grass next to them anyways.
>surveillance camera placement
Because in TPP cameras are placed around the places you most frequent during infiltration. In GZ they were just in the area before rescuing Paz.
>story
Trash in both.
>>
i bought game day one but still dont know which was in what location

for example where was the truck scene between skullface and venom took place? and metal gear battle?

i have no idea
>>
>>342143075
Not really.
GZ was a fucking scam and I only played it while waiting for TPP.
GZ feels even more unfinished and much more unpolished than TPP.

>no cardboard boses
>can't even knock in walls
Fucking dumb.
>>
>>342143486
>demo
i wish this meme would end. GZ had more than most games have.
>>
>>342143624
No it didn't, it had 5 levels happening in the same map, with only two types of enemies, 5 different weapons, and only one outfit for you.
It was a blatant scam and one of the biggest disgraces of the latest years.
>>
>>342143331
I don't read threads, I just post and check responses senpai. Ain't no one got time to read 400 posts.
>>
>>342143624
>unironically believing this

no faggot it didnt.

if gz was good for you at 60$ then i guess gta 5 should have been sold at 300$
>>
>>342143694
ah yes, metal gear well known for it's intricate variety of enemies. are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>342143564
>for example where was the truck scene between skullface and venom took place? and metal gear battle?

Don't know why the IQ in MGSV hate threads seems much lower.
Like people get dumber and dumber to shit harder on TPP.

Thank god the industry isn't affected by /v/'s opinion though.
>>
>>342143773
Except it wasn't sold at 60$
It was sold at 30-20$
>>
>>342143790
>changing goalposts in the first reply
I would have bet for 3 replies at least.
>>
>>342143694
It did more with less. Youre just mad they werent all story missions.
>>
>>342143897
it was 40$
>>
>>342143897

$40 on PS4 and Xbox One at release.
>>
>>342143773
>60$
do you live in a third world country? it was $40 on a disc, then dropped to $29 after the demo meme came out. that's more than half the price of a fucking video game today you moron. go back to school.

>>342143928
what goalposts? you provided a shit argument so i made fun of you.
>>
>>342143608
Those were 2 deliberate decisions they made. People started bitching about MUH QUIRKY HUMOR, which is what drove kjp to add the cardboard box again and go all out on the funny items.
>>
>>342144047
>MY PAID DEMO SCAM HAS MORE CONTENT THAN OTHER GAMES
>it isn't
>WOW MGS ISN'T KNOWN FOR ENEMY VARIETY

Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>342144047
>more than half
less than half*
>>
We can only pray that chapter 3 is a GZ sized separate game.
>>
>>342144095
>Those were 2 deliberate decisions they made
How is it a deliberate choice to get rid of gameplay mechanics?
Knocking on walls is legitimately useful.
>>
>>342136423
Afghanistan, Africa and FOBs.

More than enough IMO. Infiltration without any aids (minimal equipment, no buddies) is intense as fucking hell especially in FOB.
>>
I like to think of ground zeroes as an expansion pack that came out before the main game.
>>
>>342144217
Why would I want an entire chapter to last 5 minutes?
>>
>>342136423

theres another map with grass and black people but thats it
>>
I feel like the MGO maps would make for more fun sneaking and infiltration than a lot of the bases in the actual game. Red Forests would be sweet with objectives
>>
>>342144302
I had to stop using buddies because they made the game too easy. Did no on think that a companion that tags every enemy within a mile would be balanced?
>>
>>342144238

just throw a magazine :^)
>>
>>342143483
I want to replay MGSV. I heard there are mods than completely rebalance the game. What is the best one?
>>
>>342139429
I just got the game last week so I made this thread asking about the maps. I am honestly getting bored with it. I am at the part where Skull face and Robot came.
>>
>>342139990
TIL MGSV is an audio drama. I only listened to the the first 2 batches of those tapes. Fuck that shit man.
>>
>>342144837

you're going to go to the africa map soon. about 2 missions after that you're gonna realise that as far as the gameplay goes, you finished the game about 15 hours ago. sorry anon
>>
>>342138960
Kojima's shitty game saved your life. Now you have nothing to live for and nothing to die for.
>>
>>342144574
Just like Venom did to Quiet and told her to kill herself at then end of 45 that we never got to see because he gave zero shits about her.
>>
>>342139629
Even the episodic nature of the missions made it easy for there to be dlc. They could have literally sold season passes.
>>
The lufwa valley manor was a dun as fuck interior map
>>
>>342139716
>>SO FEW CUTSCENES WHAAA
>the first mission is a 1 hour long cinematic experience
>then they make you play it second time at the end
Fuck you
>>
>>342144238
Knocking on walls is kind of OP though
>>
>>342143243
imagine indoor levels...

GZ had an excellent level design, better than V levels/missions
>>
>Hey you want to unlock all of the different types of guns?
>All you have to do is leave the game on idle for 400+ hours and come back every so often to send your soldiers on missions
>By the time you get halfway done you'll be able to walk around the empty map with this gun that has 2% more damage and it only took you 300 hours of grinding
>>
>>342145256
Thanks for this. I will just stop now and play something else. No big loss. Got it from that GameStop sale.
>>
>>342139716
MGS4 isnt bad becuase it has 9 hours of cutscenes but because it's a pllrly written mess with poorly executed gameplay.

MGSV isn't bad because it doesn't have enough cutscenes or fanservice but because it's also a poorly written mess that has a disassociating plot with no rising actions or resolutions, just a mess of unconnected events, on gameplay that was also poorly executed due to too much emphasis on the "open world" and not enough on detailed thought out areas with a repetitive mission structure.

fuck off shit for brains
>>
>>342142794
can you mod the Ground Zero helicopter into TPP?
>>
Wish somebody could port the MGO camp omega map into single player
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.