[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can only buy one. Which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: lt.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
I can only buy one.

Which one?
>>
both
>>
>casual shit meme game that gets boring fast
>vs casual shit meme game that gets boring fast

neither
>>
>>342133252
a noose
>>
>>342133495
t. poorfag
>>
>>342133880
I own both though. They both got boring incredibly fast.
>>
I'd say overwatch. RL is fun but if you suck there's not much you can do. In overwatch if you suck you can just play mcREEE.
>>
>>342133252
Rocket league. Because its better than a generic fps.
>>
>i got some spare money
>gotta spend it on a pile on shit to call other poor

You can put sprinkles on a pile of dogshit, it stays what it is
>>
Battleborn
>>
>>342133252
>I own both
Legit, Rocket League was never more than a fun distraction. I am actually having tons of fun with Overwatch.

Sadly, Rocket League came out in a horrible year for games, where it won my game of the year choice out of lack of competition. Overwatch on the other hand has plenty of competition, and isn't gonna get past Street Fighter V, let alone if Deus Ex is any good.
>>
Overwatch. The skill floor for Rocket League has gone up fairly high since its release last year so you'd have to put a lot of time into it. Overwatch does get boring, but it's fun as hell for a while.
>>
File: 20160609185749_1.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160609185749_1.jpg
565 KB, 1920x1080
i play both

if you have at least 1 friend you should buy rocket league

if you have at least 3 friends you should buy overwatch
>>
Rocket League

if you want to play something like OW, just play TF2 instead
>>
>>342133252
none
>>
>>342134260
>it won my game of the year choice

do you have you own little GOTY awards in your moms basement?
>>
>>342134353
Maybe he doesn't want to play a dead game from a decade ago
>>
>>342133252
I love both, personally. Depends if you want a more sports centered game or a team FPS.
>>
Definitely Rocket League.

In its current state Overwatch is kind of elementary. They're going to include a more competitive mode where the matchmaking will hopefully improve but it's not in yet. It's by no means a bad game but right now it just needs some work done to have much lasting appeal unless you play with friends.

Rocket League is just al dente very polished, low skill floor but incredibly high skill ceiling high octane rocket boosting super mega sonic car soccer.
>>
>>342133964
t. liar without proof
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 375x209) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 375x209
>>342134549
lmao
>>
Rocket League if you are good at video games and want a competitive environment. Sure there's a "casual" unranked mode but even then people take it seriously and play to win. If you're not interested in that then it's a waste of money.
>>
>>342134798
B-But they're all furries and autists unlike Overwatch!
>>
What is the cheapest way to buy rocket league?
>>
>>342134520
rip sides
>>
>>342134998
Summer sales are coming up so just get it on Steam. You won't find it cheaper on key-sites because keys these days are region locked.
>>
>>342133252
both. wait for the sale on RL, and get OW later.
>>
>>342134798
Pretty low for a free to play game
>>
>>342134520
Not that anon, but I have my own personal GOTYs as an indicator of what actually was the best game of that year.

I also used to actually write for a gaming journalism outlet, but that shit doesn't pay at all
>>
>>342135664
>free to play game
Quality b8 made me reply
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.