[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sort of returned to gaming. I only have an Xbox 360 and a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1452x1259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1452x1259
Sort of returned to gaming.
I only have an Xbox 360 and a couple hand helds.
Thinking of getting a computer.
Laptop or Desktop? Which do you prefer?
>>
>>342131060
get alienware.

it's probably by far the best computer you can get your hands on. it's super expensive but it's worth it.
>>
>>342131060
I love the cape, and I will never play with it again ever again.

=(
>>
Laptop is only if you need the mobility. Otherwise build a desktop
>>
File: 1466077970954.jpg (91 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
1466077970954.jpg
91 KB, 354x354
>>342132039
Whichever you buy, don't forget to check Fallout 4 and the season pass, my personal goty.
>>
Don't forget to pre-order Watch_Dogs 2. The first was amazing and this is a day one purchase for most of us.
>>
>>342131060
if you want an actual non troll answer

build a mini ITX PC. that way it's small and you can potentially move it easier if you ever had to

then get an el cheapo laptop
>>
Don't bother with 8th gen unless your a graphics whore.

Go with a laptop or cheap desktop.
>>
Get a cheap laptop and cry on the Steam forums when modern games run like shit on it.
>>
>>342131060
Do you really need to move around a lot? If not, desktop, cooling in laptops is bad unless you're in a cold environment and have a good place to put the thing on, plus it's double the price for something equivalent (and even then it'll underperform because battery, overheating, etc)
>>
>>342133684
>PC
>Not graphics whore

What
>>
>>342133896
>emulators
>all PC games before 2010
You don't even really need to play new games because of the backlog of games already released. Unless it's a game you play with friends. Or you're some guy in his 30s who's been playing vidya forever who needs new stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.