[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this cunt so mad when i chose to take the reward ? She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Why is this cunt so mad when i chose to take the reward ?
She doesn't get that money is fucking important IRL ?
What an edgy little slut, characters in TW2 were 10x times better.
>>
>>342128554
why did you need the reward anyway your poorfag? Witcher 3 throws money at you constantly and you hardly ever have a use for it.
>>
>>342128554
cant tell if bait or if you're just a shitfaced mug.
why dont you just let the emperor plough you through?
>>
>>342128554
>killing monsters for money
>getting shagged for money
>>
>>342128554
>going against the wishes of our grand and wonderful waifu Ciri sue
>>
File: stan.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
What happens if you take a reward from not Satan?
>>
>>342128554
>Here is your reward far bringing my doughter back
>I only did this for money, so gtfo Ciri
>>
>>342131464
You can take the reward, it either has no consequences or nobody has found it yet.
>>
>>342128554
Because to her, it looks like you only came searching for her because you're getting paid to. You didn't find her for the sake of finding her, you found her because you wanted a few coins

>>342131464
Not much, you get the reward, he removes the brand, and he says if he ever needs help he'll come to a witcher.
>>
File: 1465287991496.png (250 KB, 432x526) Image search: [Google]
1465287991496.png
250 KB, 432x526
>Take reward
>Small amount of money you could make in less than 30 minutes of gameplay time
>Refuse reward
>Get to hold hands with best girl
Easy choice m8
>>
Witcher Ciri is the best ending.

Being able to jump from world to world killing monsters and witnessing awesome and weird shit seems like the most fulfilling life one can have.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.