[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: resident-evil-umbrella-corpss.jpg (798 KB, 1073x1521) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-umbrella-corpss.jpg
798 KB, 1073x1521
>This comes out tomorrow
>Literally no thread about it
>on the 7th page of the top selling games, behind Tabletop Simulator, The Crew and some Sims DLCs
>Hated by the RE community because retards still don't know what a spin-off is (Hurr this is not muh Resident Evil!!!)

I actually had some hope for this because I usually like the charming clunkiness of eastern TPS games (Lost Planet/Lost Planet 2 MP, Gunz, Binary Domain, Devil's Third MP, etc...). But it seems like it will be dead on arrival.. Thanks REfags...
>>
It's 3v3, it'll be fine as long as there is at least 5 other people online.
>>
It sounds and looks relatively cool. Pretty cheap too, I might grab it. Should be fun for a little while.
>>
a game made by re4 fans for re4 fans. i'm sure you faggots will love it.
>>
kill yourselves RE6 kiddies
>>
>>342126249
There's nothing clunky about LP and BD.
>>
>>342126249
I totally forgot about this game.
It still looks interesting even though it feels a bit like a cash-grab experiment in new gameplay.
But all the videos I'm watching don't seem to show the zombies interacting with the players. Are they just there as distractions? From the first announcements I thought the point was that you have to kill the other team, and then on top of that there's an environment full of infected creatures trying to kill anything near them.
>>
>>342129039
>LP
Grappling mechanics

>BD
Controls

But as I said, it's part of the charm for me, for example the hook being clunky in LP allowed for some fun PvP, same for the melee shit in Gunz.
>>
>>342128793
I'm older than your grandfather and this game caught my interest.
>>
>>342128793
This isn't a mainline game.
This is a spin-off so they can do whatever they want with the gameplay.
You're literally as retarded as people who complained about MGR not being a stealth game.
I understand that you're mad because your franchise recently turned into Silent Hill but please stop projecting.
>>
will buy on sale just to make a cool looking operator, it sort of looks interesting but really associating it to the RE franchise (even though it doesn't even have RE in the name, just Umbrella) already doomed it's reception by autistic RE fans clamoring for a, "return to formula."
>>
even without making any judgements based on previous games in the series, it looks average as fuck
>>
The game will go online in 4 hours. The setting /atmosphere and graphic design is very much like the older RE games. Besides that, I don't expect much from this game but harmless fps fun. Sorta like Alienation?
>>
I've been moderately interested in this game since it was announced but I really doubt it'll have a community. They really should have considered making this a F2P game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.