[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just pre-ordered it and got my 2 week Demon Hunter play through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fj91oGr.png (576 KB, 593x591) Image search: [Google]
fj91oGr.png
576 KB, 593x591
Just pre-ordered it and got my 2 week Demon Hunter play through

Why haven't you done the same /v/?

Aren't you excited to fight alongside Illidan?
>>
>>342118462
>got my 2 week Demon Hunter play through
I pre-ordered it on day one, but you only get the Demon Hunter two weeks before release.

The game is so broken and incomplete, I can't even see them releasing it any time soon. Which is probably why they removed the evidence of "the latest possible date" from their website, months ago.
>>
>>342118462
> paid shill starts similiar threads everyday for near one fucking year with maybe 2-3 stops

I remember when mods actually baned blizz paid shills and it stopped for near 2 weeks
>>
>>342118462
kill yourself or find another job
>>
>>342118942
Odds are it was hype for the alpha. With everyone playing it all day long for two weeks, before the obvious posting spree when they run out of content.

I seriously doubt that I will stay around long after the game is released. This two year waiting bullshit was the last straw.
>>
File: hey girl hey.gif (498 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
hey girl hey.gif
498 KB, 500x293
>>342118462
>buying activision stock before a release
>selling once "players" have to play it
>using the profit to buy good games with
>>
because i'm using a account with a free month to use a bot to auto-play
does it look like i have some interest left?
>>
I'll never understand why people see Illidan as this super cool character. He was just some loser that desperately wanted power and for Tyrande to notice him.

He also did fuckall in TBC, only showing up about two times outside of the raid.
>>
File: 1358298526032.gif (2 MB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1358298526032.gif
2 MB, 250x400
>>342119792
>unironically posting wow lore
>>
>>342119792
It's likely entirely because he's a half demon ninja elf. Also, anti-"hero".
>>
>>342119792
>arthas shows up every 10 quests in wotlk
>5man? ROLEPLAYING ARTHAS TIME for the 24356th time
not everyone wants cutscenes every 5 minutes of the "bad guy"
>>
>>342120094
I didn't mind that. Unlike MoP and TBC, WotLK and even Cata felt like they were actually building up to something. I barely understood what was happening in TBC, and I still don't know why we were in Pandaria. To be fair though, I'm a dummy.
>>
>>342120094
Who mentioned anything about Arthas?

Illidan did fucking nothing in TBC other than appear once during the netherdrake faction quests. I don't even know WHY we fought him.
>>
>>342120409
>I don't know why we were in Pandaria
You do, you just act naive to make it seem stupid.

First Quest you do
Alliance: https://youtu.be/XqcZsJ1b17U
Horde: https://youtu.be/X928Bi5SQfA

By 5.1 we had destroyed the Rebirthing Process of the Jade Serpent and were fighting a war against the Titan Creations (Mogu) while also fending off an Old God Attack (Mantid) invasion from the West. We both landed troops to fight them but ended up fighting each. By the end Garrosh was insane and Jaina was pissed. What more do you need?
>>
>>342120447
He declared war on Shattrath City
>>
>>342121213
What, that's it? But why? Why did he do that?
>>
>>342120791
I don't know why the Horde was there. I don't know why the Alliance didn't leave when they got what's his face. Honestly though, I still kind of enjoyed MoP as far as gameplay went. I just hate pandas and I hated the raids (except trolls and SoO, but I got tired of SoO after 30 years).
>>
>>342118462
Illidan is dead mate
We killed him in the Black Temple
>>
>>342118747
Isnt it launching august 30th??
>>
>>342121290
Because once he took BT he got thirsty for the rest of Outland. He has Vashj siphoning all the water and had Kael (unsuccessfully) attack the city. His defeat ends with him fucking off to Netherstorm and the Aldor and Scryers being formed.

It's debated that Illidan never ordered the attack on Shatt, but rather it was Kael acting alone in service to the Burning Legion.

Also, we (players) kept bringing troops through the portal when Illidan wanted that shit sealed.

In essence, we were dicks.
>>
Only way for the Gul'dan encounter to be a masterpiece is if after beating his magic he tears off his robes and goes:

"I may be a warlock, but you all forget that I am also an orc! Gul'dan CHOP!"

Pulls out an axe and goes Garrosh on your raid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.