[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragons Dogma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
So after delivering the Hydra's head to some camp am i supposed to look for the Thieves den?

Everytime i try go there constant ambushes
>>
>>342117346
If you're following the main quest, you should head to the Castle of Gran Soren.

If you're doing that side quest, then you should git gud.
>>
>>342117565
I see so it's a side quest? I guess I ain't ready for that yet so I'll come back to that later, thanks.
>>
File: 367500_2016-01-16_00007.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
367500_2016-01-16_00007.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
check your anal integrity
>>
>>342117774

RIP Quina
>>
>>342117346
Nah. You're supposed to run around the empty open world and grind like you're in an MMO, except its not an MMO.
>>
>>342117774
hold up, its better to do side quests before advancing the main quest. Some side quests will vanish please save your friend from the forest and help the loli witch
>>
File: 2016-01-28_00002.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28_00002.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>342117921
I RIPed Quina in my playthrough as well, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, I'M JUST ANOTHER MASTERWORK IN CAXTON-SAMA'S COLLECTION
>>
Does anyone else experience fps drops?

I have a 950 and it constantly drops from 70 to 40-ish, all setting maxed
>>
>>342118204
But anon where I'm at and where the den is a very long journey and I got fucked by the constant ambushes trying to go there.

I also hear I have to be a women before entering the den in the first place or elese everyone would try kill me there.
>>
>>342118731
There's a dress you can get to pass for a woman, IIRC. Also, there's two different bandit camps, I don't think the women's one is the one you go to first. I think. It's pretty damn far from the starting area, it's way past Gran Soren.
>>
The only challenging fight in this game is the demon at the end. I can't actually beat him.

Everything else was fuckin' easy though.
>>
>>342119330
I bet by telling that the whole thread, OP is now magically able to beat all the bandits.
>>
>>342119463
I don't care about OP. OP can suck a dick. In fact, OP can suck my dick if he wants.

I'm just saying, that demon is a fucker.
>>
>>342119463
OK, that made me laugh.
>>
File: fdgsfd.jpg (48 KB, 267x267) Image search: [Google]
fdgsfd.jpg
48 KB, 267x267
I was playing this a few months ago. Warrior, defeated Grigori before taking a break for DaS3.

Kinda feel like starting over and going for Magick Archer, seems like a more fun class. Should I?
>>
>>342119691
MA steamrolls everything in BBI by the virtue of being really fucking OP there. It's not that fun in the main game, because his normal bow attacks don't do that much damage and his strongest skill doesn't work in the open. But take some some level of strider and sorcerer with you and you can use a pretty fun range of skills. You should never play one class anyway.
>>
>>342119691
no u should just go longbow man and use the charged shot over and over again as it is the only thing that does damage to bbi stuff but at the same time it does tons of damage and trivialises the experience
>>
>>342120001
That's just so wrong you should stop taking a break from this site.
>>
>>342120165
well most longbows outside the two best ones are kind of shit without perries/blast errors
>>
>>342120165
yeah ok the multi shot was blast arrows was also good, am I missing anything now?
>>
>>342120948
Great Gamble.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.