[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no way to emulate this right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
There's no way to emulate this right?
>>
You could hack your 3DS and get it for free or buy it and support the devs you fucking cunt I hope you die in fire you piece of shit I hate you.
>>
>>342118035
>paying

when you could just get something for free...

why?
>>
>>342118035
So this is the handheld audience, kill yourself nintenyearold, I don't own a fucking handheld.
>>
>>342118578
It's a multiplatform series.
>>
>>342118727
He literally said "your 3DS"
>>
>>342117147
Isn't the 3DS emulator getting better?
>>
>>342117147
>"Hey guys, the third game is coming to pc!"

What's the point when the second one isn't?
>>
File: laughing frog.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
laughing frog.png
121 KB, 258x245
>PCucks
>>
>>342119343
Zero Escape is like Kingdom hearts. You needs different systems to full play the series.
>>
You can play it on citra you just need to pick the Sigma is Zero option, it's right under Luna is a robot and you're old.
>>
>>342119450
You can play them all on 3DS.
Emulate the first and play the rest on Vita.
Really, the only difficult one to get your hands on is the second.
>>
>>342119192
Still not usable
>>
>>342119413

Yeah shame on us for wanting better resolution, custom controller support, filters, a higher framerate, the ability to multi-task while playing and above all the entire experience being free! Shame on us!!!
>>
>>342120291
oh no how could i play a puzzle VN with sub 60fps
literally unplayable
kys
>>
>>342120291
You're 45 years in the future.
Dio planted the bombs.
>>
>>342120291
>higher framerate
>in a chinese claymation powerpoint
>>
>>342120291
>basement neet
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.