[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
biggest blunder of the century
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
biggest blunder of the century
>>
That's not Stillborn
>>
>>342115839
Nah People had faith in this anon.

Stillborn got that name for a reason.
>>
Should've set aside money for to bribe IGN
>>
>Legendary pedigree
people STILL believe the Inafune meme

these retards deserve to get milked for everything they're worth by that con artist if they still believe he had anything to do with what made MegaMan great
>>
>>342115687
LIKE A CON MAN ON GAME REVIEW DAY
>>
>>342116025

Technically it wasn't just Inafune, the development team and directors had all had previous experience on Mega Man games before this.

The problem was they were the shitty mega man games like Star Force.
>>
>>342116484
It wasn't just that, Inafune was taking advantage of people who were burned by Capcom cancelling Legends 3, citing "not enough interest."

A lot of it was "Fuck you, there IS interest."

Thing is, I still wanted my megamns RIGHT NOW. I ended up waiting 3 years and now I'm so turned off I don't give a shit and want my money back. Thankfully, it was only a 20 and not the 10 grand someone here sunk on it ironically.
>>
File: 1466431572693.jpg (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466431572693.jpg
359 KB, 1280x720
>>342115687
I met Keiji Inafune at a fancy restaurant in Tokyo a few months back after I invested $10,000 in his Kickstarter. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, rike you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Hah? hah? hah?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I looked down at my food and continued eating quietly, and I heard him chuckle as he ordered another glass of Dom Perignon. When it came time to pay for the dinner and drinks I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen after-dinner mints in his hands without paying.

The waitress was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay the check first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and looked at me. He said "Dinner prices are not incruded."

Anyway, when the waitress took my credit card and started swiping it, he stopped her and told her to pay him $10,000, “to 'invest' in his game,” and then turned around and winked at me. He was using air quotes for some reason. After she swiped my card, once for the dinner and again to invest in Mighty Number 5.6, she started asking him for a release date, but he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He was a good friend.
>>
I honestly expected lower.
>>
>>342115998
Too much of a tight budget
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.