[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck do i have to do to get to the next mission that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: mgsvtpp_2016_06_20_14_22_44_755.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp_2016_06_20_14_22_44_755.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
what the fuck do i have to do to get to the next mission that continues the plot?
miller keeps saying that i got new missions available but nothing new shows up on the mission list, only these autistic shit that wants me to do old missions again at uber bullshit difficulty.
i got no important yellow marked side ops neither, i already extracted all the kids again.
what the fuck do i have to do to continue with the story?
>>
you do the "uber bullshit difficulty" missions
enjoy
>>
You need to complete some of the missions again on hard mode to continue.

And according to game 'journalists', this was a perfect 10
>>
>>342104087
>uber bullshit difficulty
Git gud.
>>
I've got bad news, friend
>>
>actually getting meme'd into playing this literal abortion even though /v/ warned you it was a bad game

you deserve it
>>
>>342104087
> I have these missions left
> What should I do to progress?
Are you seriously expecting to not play the same content again to reach the end? Stop being so entitled and see Kojima for the genious and comment on consumer culture this is!
>>
File: 8ozcByz.png (192 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
8ozcByz.png
192 KB, 500x485
>>342104197
>>342104203
DELETE THIS
>>
>>342104087
Get Mother Base up to a respectable standard

>>342104203
The complete lack of mentioning the microtransactions, the repeated missions, the grinding, and the lackluster story was absolutely disgusting. I wish there was some kind of authority that governed video game reviews, and there really should be. It's a multi billion dollar industry and the press are absolutely ungoverned.
>>
Uber bullshit difficulty my ass.
S-ranked the extreme sahelantropus fight on my first try. The only difficult one is metallic archaea on extreme.

Git gud
>>
>>342104257
i got it for only 20 bucks
and i still regret every single one of them
its fucking atrocious
im literally only playing it to see the end but at this point i dont think i give enough of a shit to go through what kojimbo is trying to shove down my throat
>>
>>342104480
>extreme
Meh.
Subsistence is where it's at.
>have to blow up stuff
>don't have any explosive
>>
>>342104519
>im literally only playing it to see the end

you poor soul, you're better off not knowing the end
>>
>>342104519
>Bests game of this gen, according to journalists
>Going for 1/3 of its price less than 9 months later

Depressing.
>>
>>342104087
>continues the plot
You destroyed Sahelanthropus. That's it, it's over. You're in post game now
>>
File: mgsvtpp_2016_06_20_14_34_42_057.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp_2016_06_20_14_34_42_057.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
aaaaaaaaaaand im done
done done done with this colossal massive piece of dog shit of a 'game'
what a fucking unbearable brick of a game
delete save
delete local content
deleted from game library
i feel so much better now
like a weight has been lifted from my heart
i dont even care about the 20 bucks at this point
im just happy im done with this shit
i dont care about the end i dont even wanna see it
>>
>>342104974
>i dont care about the end i dont even wanna see it

you play as the medic from GZ, not big boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psK_qKR9kHo
>>
>>342104379
There is a an authority that governs these people - the gamers. Unfortunely, normies are too gullible and easily pleased to challenge game reviewers.
>>
>>342105072
which should be obvious ever since the "The boy is not a match to your DNA" codec call from Ocelot
>>
>>342105210
>governs these people - the gamer
Shut the fuck up anon. I know you thought that was deep and all, but just shut the fuck up. Plenty of other medias has some kind of government funded watchdog. Vidya does not.
>>
>>342105348
Liquid/Solid project didn't outright clone Big Boss, they manipulated the kids' DNA.
>>
>>342105419
No, I meant that we give these people views or publicity or not, they rely on us more than anyone else. Tell me when I'm wrong.
>>
>>342105348

I hated how that was handled

>Should have been an actual scene where Big Boss reacts to this, showing Big Kiefs acting skills at not being the real Big Boss
>"I put all the details on a tape, listen to it when you get a minute ;)"
>>
Rise Quiet'sbond to the max and clear all yellow side ops.
Go play some few side ops till cutscene about Quiet missing pop up . And there you go son .
>>
>>342105647
i hated how everything was told through tapes, we never ended up getting a single cutscene with zero
>>
>>342105647
Agreed.
Thank you "WTF MGS4 ISNT A GAME, ITS A MOVIE!!!"-fags.
>>
File: 1457576936815.jpg (63 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
1457576936815.jpg
63 KB, 640x457
Just play them anon
You don't have to beat them.
The game actually just wants you to waste time in specific ways. I didn't beat any of those missions and still got to the end.

Alternatively do side-ops.

It is complete bullshit and I don't know what they were thinking with this section of the game.
>>
>>342105593
That may be true, but when the press itself is ungoverned, anyone that isn't enlightened on the situation is falling for it. Tell me how some kind of watchdog on a multi billion dollar industry's media shouldn't exist.
>>
>the more /v/ hates this game the more I love it
Does that make me a contrarian contrarian?
4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > PW > 2
Best gameplay of the series and a story you're not forced to follow, but satisfying and typically MGS-like if you do. Understanding, of course, that everything after Episode 31 is non-canonical.
>>
File: UtLivJl.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
UtLivJl.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1080
>>342105856
It's to simulate the feeling of "a war without end"

It's stupid, i know, but i think that's why.
>>
>>342106095
Gameplay in V is great but it gets waaay too easy towards the end, and especially now with all the weapon upgrades Konami has sent out.

Anyone tried the Ocelot Revolver you can develop now yet? Its bullets bounces on shit apparently
>>
>>342106095
>Does that make me a contrarian contrarian?
Yes, it makes you a contrarian.
>>
It's a good game. But it's a terrible Metal Gear game.
>>
>>342106341
What about all the 90+ critic scores and shitloads of sales?
>>
>>342106492
Yeah.
Kinda like St Anger.
Its a good album.
But not a good Metallica Album.
>>
>>342106492
Being stung by wasps is a good feeling, just not a pleasant feeling.
>>
>>342104257
>even though /v/ warned you it was a bad game

Better just quit this hobby then
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.