[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's you opinion on The Third Birthday /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
What's you opinion on The Third Birthday /v/?
>>
>>342099327
i wanna fuck that
>>
File: Eve's_room.png (741 KB, 1450x1080) Image search: [Google]
Eve's_room.png
741 KB, 1450x1080
PE1 is in my top 5 of all time
I also loved PE2
I dropped the 3rd birthday, just didn't give a fuck
>>
File: 252876.jpg (132 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
252876.jpg
132 KB, 1280x1280
>>342099327
Aya has such a nice character design. Too bad that her games are dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1901x3262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1901x3262
>>342099327
Is this a Parasite Eve sequel?

Very cool if it is.
>>
>>342099327
I liked it but Inever played PE 1 or 2. Having played them I would problably hate this game and rightfully so.
>>
>>342101673
It's the third in the series and it came out on the psp back in 2010 iirc
>>
>>342101673
Technically, yes.

Hope you like the first 2 games being almost written out of existence and Aya getting the Metroid: Other M treatment.
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 960x1280
>>342101880
>>342101935
O-oh.

I've never owned a Sony handheld. Too bad about what happened to the story.
>>
>>342099327

I did not like it. It was repetitive, unsatisfying and boring to play. It was fun for the first couple of minutes but then I started to notice all the upgrades you get are boring passive stat increase skills like +3 atk or HP and I quit. Bosses are also massive damage sponges and not fun to fight. I liked the original games a lot more.

Aya is a cutie
>>
>>342101450
Despite the plot being retarded I really enjoyed PE2. Why do people shit on that game anyways?

I never beat it though, that final boss was insane.
>>
>>342102049
Well that's a shame. I really want to play PE on my vita but being from australia I only have PE2 and the third birthday to choose from
>>
I can't remember my third birthday
>>
>>342102101
lots of people don't understand the point of tank controls or simply don't like them
the music sucks ass compared to the first game
finally one of the main appeals of the original game was that it was set in NYC, with the model city and all the recognizable stuff, setting it in a fictional place no one gives a shit about loses that, although I grant that it allows for the megabase which is the whole point of the game and dryfield can be really creepy at times.

git gud
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.