[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you find an old game you haven't played in years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1444333199525.png (15 KB, 353x606) Image search: [Google]
1444333199525.png
15 KB, 353x606
>When you find an old game you haven't played in years that you used to play night and day and it still has your original save file
>>
>>342098895
How?
>>
>you load it up
>have no idea what you're "current" objectives are
>shit ton of items you dont know what the fuck to do with
>>
File: 1457097763871.png (47 KB, 404x408) Image search: [Google]
1457097763871.png
47 KB, 404x408
>>342098953
>Found my old Banjo-Kazooie cart after years of searching for it
>Almost 65 hours played
>18 of which were spent in Clanker's Cavern
>>
>tfw really enjoy a game
>have the urge to stop playing when I hit the final levels of the game

I feel like it's mixture of not wanting the adventure to end and fuck it, I don't want to deal with all this final boss bullshit.
>>
>>342098895
>When you find an old game you haven't played in years that you used to play night and day and the internal battery has died
>>
>>342099761
>Game has stuff to eliminate random encounters
>Places you want it to work doesn't allow it
I get what they were trying to do since you were assaulting a castle but that was just obnoxious.
>>
File: devil spawn.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
devil spawn.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>342098895
>Find my old copy of Season of Ice
>Pop it in to DS
>Remember the agony little me went through trying to get all of the bees to the flowers in Honey Marsh
>Try again
>Get it in about 10 minutes
w e w
Literally the biggest rush I'd gotten from a game for a while
>>
>>342098895
>phantom dust
>oh God the memories...
>oh good god the multiplayer battles hooked up to blare music from your personal storage
>beating each others ass to breaking the habit
>>
>DFO
>Mirror Arad comes out
>wander around the old West Coast, remembering the stupid shit me and my guild would do
>head to Seria's Room
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASm0euxJThI
A hundred hours of nostalgia hit me like a fucking truck.
>>
>>342099854
>Tfw this happened with Pokemon Gold
RIP team ;_;7
>>
File: nervous frog.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervous frog.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>When you play an old game you loved to death again and realize it's not even half as good as you thought it was
>When your nostalgiafaggotry is destroyed and replaced with reality
>>
>>342102180
Yeah that really hurt when i replayed Spyro 1 ten years later, 2 and 3 are still pretty good though, especially 2.
>>
>>342099761
>I feel like it's mixture of not wanting the adventure to end...
This is exactly how I feel with television series with long plots.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.