[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth $13 /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: finalfatnsyIII.jpg (74 KB, 484x495) Image search: [Google]
finalfatnsyIII.jpg
74 KB, 484x495
Is it worth $13 /v/?
>>
buying DS games

Kappa
>>
>>342098572
kill yourself
>>
>>342098516
It is pretty bad, I think it's not worth it. IV is better
>>
>>342098516
Just emulate it
>>
Can you buy the IoS version? I'm not one to normally complain about graphix but the DS version of FF3 is a little lack luster. But yes, the game is definitely enjoyable no matter what it looks like.

>>342099773
kill yourself friendo.
>>
>>342098516
No DS game is worth $13. Not right now.
>>
You can emulate this even on the shittiest pc/phone?

Why the fuck would you give [CENSORED] money in 2016?
>>
>>342098516
Play the translated famicom version instead
>>
>>342103564
>You can emulate this even on the shittiest pc/phone?

Can you? Why are you asking me?

Idiot
>>
how the hell do i erase files on this thing
>>
I prefer III over storydriven IV
>>
There's a PSP version, get that instead.
>>
The shit taste in this thread is astounding. Games great OP, As long as you don't mind playing around grinding with different classes you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. A lot more interesting to actually play than the story driven FF's that come after it.
>>
>>342104631

V wasn't super story driven and it refined III's class system. And yet it still has not been properly remade.
>>
>>342104631
This
>>
>>342103776
lmao
>>
>>342104631

5 is better than that dated piece of shit. Fuck I would rather play 2. At least it did something different.
>>
>>342104965
>At least it did something different
You can change class on the go
>>
>>342105093

And it penalized you for it. 5 still did it better.
>>
>>342105291
>And it penalized you for it.
no big deal, it was for like 3 matches
>>
>>342098516
Why don't you have an R4? Fucks wrong with you?

>>342099773
Stop sharing your opinion; if opinions could be judged objectively, your opinion would be labeled "shit".
>>
Yes, it was well worth its 40 bucks at release, however emulation made buying games like these (ones that nobody profits on anymore) pointless
However, If you want to enjoy the game on a handheld and don't have an r4 the price is very cheap so I go ahead and buy it if you want to, its good
>>
>>342103776
lmao this guy
>>
File: TerraCelesKefkaCostumes.jpg (87 KB, 800x631) Image search: [Google]
TerraCelesKefkaCostumes.jpg
87 KB, 800x631
>>342098516
If you have $13 to blow and like having legit, physical games, yes. It's a nice-looking remake of the original.

It's probably worth playing/emulating, regardless
>>
>>342099773
You mean V right? IV was shit, and it was the one that started the story>gameplay trend that plagues the franchise to this day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.