[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, Injustice 2 confirmed being shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1311949083856[1].jpg (82 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856[1].jpg
82 KB, 486x409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRp__ZB0Zg
>>
Well, duh. MK is shit.
>>
i dont know why but that flying cat makes me laugh
>>
The first game was shit so how is this news?
>>
>>342098016
Wait if you with your super you don't spend it? Wtf?
>>
Is that a fucking flying cat? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>342098310

Just Netherealm trying to "revolutionize" fighting games with their gimmicks again.
>>
>>342098016
It didn't need to be confirmed. We all already knew this from the get-go.
The first game was shit, MK is shit. You'd be better off playing Ehrgeiz than Injustice.
>>
>western fighting games
>>
>>342098551

Maybe you should read some comics before commenting on a comic book game
>>
I don't want to watch 15 mins, whats bad about it? I liked the first injustice but I'm not like a competitive fighting game player
>>
>>342099406
>hurr durr knowing dex starr stops making it look retarded
are you going to defend beppo, streaky and comet too? Imbecile
>>342098551
Because they already killed everyone worth a damn in the comics/1st game and apparently the original universe cast is not in this game so...
>>
Game looks fun to me.

My only complaint is how fucking ugly they made Supergirl. It's like they sewed Amy Schumer's face onto her.
>>
>>342098016
And? The first one was shit too. Boring after 5 minutes and dead after one week even with wb trying so hard to make it the best thing ever.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10533816
>>
>>342099954
>he doesn't like Superhorse and his subplot about falling inlove with Supergirl
next you're going to tell me you like watching capeshit movies
>>
>>342098016
Injustice 1 was shit so why would 2 be different
>>
>>342098310
Stage demo. They can refill their health and super by pushing buttons bound to do so.
>>
I like DC's devotion to super-pets but Dex-starr does look hilariously stiff in this game. Neatherrealm barely has any style, they rendered a normal cat and called it a day.
>>
Injustice 1 wasn't too bad in my opinion. Sure, it wasn't exactly good either but not terrible.
>>
>>342098016
its there a customization that changes the retarded expression of supergirl?
>>
Supergirl looks cute.
>>
>>342103224
Can't wait for the animated series alt costume.

And the SFM that's sure to follow.
>>
>>342103327
>injustice 1 had the GA from CW as a skin
i bet this one will also have a skin from the supergril show
>>
>>342102326
It doesn't even feel like Dex-Starr in the comics
>>
>Manta just a stage transition NPC

FUCK
>>
File: mate.jpg (165 KB, 750x566) Image search: [Google]
mate.jpg
165 KB, 750x566
>>342098016
4 years ago this would've been pretty impressive.
>>
the ults looks cool and the graphics are good, looks about it though.
Batman's stance is pants on head and i don't know if Supergirl's arrogant posturing after every move is cool or stupid.
>>
>>342098253
Everything Ed Boon has touched turns to absolute shit.
>>
>>342098016
supergirl looks like that reaction image of that little chubby girl running
>>
File: maxresdefault - Copy.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault - Copy.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
superwoman's face is fucking atrocious
>>
>>342098016
It's Injustice. Looks like one.

About graphics. Only good looking fighting games are Tekken 7 and GG Xrd. Everything else looks dreadful, but performs well, conclusion: no one give a fuck about graphics in fighting games
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.