[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this in a used game store for 2.50$ Never played a wario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (288 KB, 465x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 465x419
Saw this in a used game store for 2.50$
Never played a wario ware game before
Thought what the hell, I'll pick this up for 2.50$
Now have been playing this on and off for the past two days and I love it so much!
Never knew how fun these games were.

Are there any others that I should try out? Or is it more like Mario party where they are all sorts the same but different?
>>
>>342096439
WarioWare Twisted is the best in the series

too bad about it's availablity
>>
>>342096439
Smooth moves is a lot of fun for the wii, but half the fun comes from playing multiplayer and watching your friends look like idiots. The gc one is good too
>>
>>342096736
At this point it was fucking ages ago, but I saw that in a clearance pile a few years after that came out. I was so fucking autistic over it and didn't buy it because it was one of those games whose case came in a cardboard box, and the cardboard was squished. Fuck me.
>>
>>342096736
it's for a 1000 points on my nintendo, everyone and their mum already got one
>>
>>342098313
https://youtu.be/90g_h_CSBaI

I used to play smooth moves with friends a ton, and when we did this minigame we tried to follow the dance as closely as possible. Good times.
>>
>>342099205
touched is on my nintendo

Twisted is GBA game with gyro, it was amazing

> WARIO DE MAMBO!
>>
>>342099563
ah sorry, misread that

since we're on the topic of wario wares I got snapped on my DS but it was a one trick pony so I didn't get much mileage out of that. A shame really.
>>
>>342096439
Fucking Twisted

You haven't lived until you play Mewtroid
>>
>>342099297
Oh yeah, if you're not standing up and marching along like a retard then you're doing it wrong
>>
>>342096736

If you have a phone that has gyro, the rom and MyBoy, you're good to go. Sure, it's not the most AUTHENTIC experience, but it's better than nothing and it emulates the gyro feature itself, if your phone allows such.

Better than fucking playing it on computer/laptop, that's for sure.

>Tfw Nintendo doesn't bother trying to give a effort putting the game on the Wii U VC, because the gamepad does have gyroscope

Fucking shame how barely known the game actually is, considering how impressive it was tech-wise since it was shit done on a GBA.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.