[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just purchased pic related with Mario maker and smash bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I just purchased pic related with Mario maker and smash bros as well. This is my first nintendo since the 64 Any suggestions for good games?
I'm also excited for the new zelda.

Wii U discussion thread.
>>
Get donkey kong, bayonetta 2, w101 and xbcx.
You can also get metroid prime trilogy from the eshop
>>
>>342094524
wonderful 101
>>342094678
also these too
>>
>>342094524
>he bought a wii u 8 months before the NX releases
>>
>>342094524
Get the Bayonetta 1 and 2 pack if you can find it and haven't played Bayo 1 on PS3/360.
If you can't find the combo pack just buy bayo 1 off the eshop
>>
Pikmin 3.
>>
Captain Toad is fun as hell, and it has a budget price.
>>
dont buy wonderful 101

its shit
>>
>>342095337
Beware of false messages
>>
Get Xenoblade X you cheekiest of all scrubs

Real GOTY of 2015. Story might be shit but the goddamn gameplay is toppest of tiers, exploration is also toppest of tiers. The open world is done about 50 times better than Witcher 3 and 75 better than Phantom Pain and that makes me very hopeful for Breath of the World as the same guys have a big influence there.

Also recommending Tropical Freeze. Way better than 3ds/wii DK Returns.

Do not forget Super Mario 3d World. Absolutely beastly game, awesome. Not recommending New Super Mario Bros, it's okay but only that.
>>
Bayonetta 1 and 2 (bayo 2 comes with the first)
Hyrule warriors
Wonderful 101 sounds pretty good though I've never played it
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Country tropical freeze
Then go through the eshop and grab some stuff you might want from older nintendo titles

Wind waker and twilight princess are good if you want a remastered game.
>>
>>342094524
>Don't forget Tropical Freeze.
>>
>>342095510
Also recommending Mario Kart 8, can't believe I forgot that.
>>
>>342095510
>Breath of the world
>>
>>342095568
>Hyrule Warriors

Not recommending that myself, definitely not. Not unless you absolutely love Warriors/musou type games. I found out those games are not my type and I hated every second of it, stopped playing after about an hour.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles, Darksiders 2, Pandora's Tower,
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, D&D Chronicles of Mystara, Splatoon,
The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Shovel Knight,

Ask around to see if anyone has spare keys from that Humble Bundle deal that came out a while ago, too.
>>
>>342094524

Library is tiny, just get pretty much every first party nintendo game that looks interesting, and maybe a few third party games you may have missed out on.

If you didn't have a wii as well, pick up some of that shit. Mario Galaxy, Rhythm Heaven, etc. Apparently the wii u upscales wii games because mario galaxy still looks great
>>
>>342095726
I guess. It was the first and only until that Fate one comes out musou game I've played and I easily put a couple hundred hours in. Though I did get burned out and haven't played it since the 3ds version was announced
>>
>>342094802
NX isn't going to be BC.

>>342094524
ZombiU is often fairly cheap, but it's a decent enough game that makes good use of the game pad.

Pikmin 3 is great too and often forgotten since it was one of the earliest games released on it.

3D World is alright even if you play alone.

As for must owns; Bayonetta 1&2, Xenoblade Chronicle X, and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.
>>
>>342094524
I think you bought them all anon. In a couple of years you can buy the new Zelda
>>
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is a pretty game. Also, there's a whole lot of Wii games you need to play.
>>
>>342095990
Forgot to add, look up the different ways to hack the vWii and get a cheap 1-2gb external, you can play every Nintendo console/handheld (and a few others) with a few simple files and the roms/iso images.
>>
>>342094524
Get Bayo 2 if you can.
>>
>>342096082
>1-2gb

Jesus I need to get to bed. Meant 1-2TB but 1 should be plenty unless you want complete libraries of games.
>>
File: 1455406395894 - Copy.jpg (3 MB, 1525x5800) Image search: [Google]
1455406395894 - Copy.jpg
3 MB, 1525x5800
>>342095852

Doesn't actually upscale Wii games.

You just might have a TV that wasn't doing 480p over Component on your old Wii maybe?
>>
>>342095990
No BC? So? Not being able to play bayonetta 2 wont be the end of the world.
>>
>>342094524
I can get you up to S rank in Splatoon if you want.
>>
>>342094524
>Pick the worst Nintendo console in history after the best one

good job m8
>>
Thank you all for the suggestions, donkey kong has made the list, i jave already looked in to hacking it so i may or may not do that.
>>
>>342095990
>NX isn't going to be BC.
Source?
>>
>>342097465
>after the best one
Fucking seriously? Wii was a piece of garbage the best thing about it was that it was easy as fuck to mod and plays all of my GC ISOs. Wii was when the "Nintendo Seal of Quality" started meaning jack fucking shit.

If you're baitn good work, i mad.
>>
File: downgrade.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2066) Image search: [Google]
downgrade.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2066
JUST
>>
>>342094524
Donkey Kong, Mario 3d World, Bayonetta 2 Mario Kart. Avoid the meme about W101 being good, it's horrible.
>>
>>342094524
In which region are you?
>>
File: wii u pal.png (208 KB, 1662x631) Image search: [Google]
wii u pal.png
208 KB, 1662x631
>>342101734
You reminded me of this.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.